Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Relative battery noob here, so bear with me.

I recently got 4 Efest 18350's(unable to get reasonable AW's due to RTD's site being strange on me) and after slapping them on the charger, 3 came out perfect (i think) at 4.18v but one of them refuses to charge above 3.98v.

I assume the battery has issues/is no good and i should contact the vendor, correct?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Relative battery noob here, so bear with me.

I recently got 4 Efest 18350's(unable to get reasonable AW's due to RTD's site being strange on me) and after slapping them on the charger, 3 came out perfect (i think) at 4.18v but one of them refuses to charge above 3.98v.

I assume the battery has issues/is no good and i should contact the vendor, correct?

Sounds like a Bad Battery to Me.

I would RMA it.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
^^What he said^^ AW Andrew Wan stands by its product!! Any vendor that has any issues gets swift reaction from AW!

I really did want to purchase AW's given the opinions of many people on here, but unfortunately RTD's website kept telling me it couldn't ship to me (regular address, in regular old middle America) and refused to generate any shipping options so i could finish the purchase. I decided to just grab some Efests to get me by. Im sure the vendor will make it right, ill contact them. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread