Ejuice calculator (added quantity calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm i cant download the v14 ejuice calculator but i have the v13 downloaded from the 1st post.
i have some questions here.
im trying to mix the 10ml e juice using the v13 calc with 100mg/ml nic (VG based).
target nic is 12mg, PG 30% and flavoring 20%.
it then shows total end result as 12ml of ejuice. am i doing something wrong here?

v13.jpg

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
erm i cant download the v14 ejuice calculator but i have the v13 downloaded from the 1st post.
i have some questions here.
im trying to mix the 10ml e juice using the v13 calc with 100mg/ml nic (VG based).
target nic is 12mg, PG 30% and flavoring 20%.
it then shows total end result as 12ml of ejuice. am i doing something wrong here?

View attachment 390838

Hmmm another bug that was fixed in v14.

Download v14 here: https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6b63875e6271a86f9f

Let me know if that fixes you.

If you can't download v14, change cell E18 to =E9-E17-E19-E20-E21 and cell E20 to =IF((E11>0),(E9*E11/100-E21),(E9*E11/100))
That will fix v13 VG page.
Dan

Last edited:

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
Hmmm another bug that was fixed in v14.

Download v14 here: https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6b63875e6271a86f9f

Let me know if that fixes you.

If you can't download v14, change cell E18 to =E9-E17-E19-E20-E21 and cell E20 to =IF((E11>0),(E9*E11/100-E21),(E9*E11/100))
That will fix v13 VG page.
Dan

Scubabatdan....is this set to work only with MS or will this work with Apache Open Office? I use Open Office with other MS Spreadsheets and have not problems...but I can not get the download to open the calculator but only the instructions!!

Thanks....oh...have you had any boiled goobers lately???

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
i cant seem to open the file it downloads as xls file is that how its supposed to be im on winddows 8

Edit: got it went looking through old comments seen people using office downloaded office 2010 and boom good to go ! thanks for this !

LOL no problem, glad to help!
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Scubabatdan....is this set to work only with MS or will this work with Apache Open Office? I use Open Office with other MS Spreadsheets and have not problems...but I can not get the download to open the calculator but only the instructions!!

Thanks....oh...have you had any boiled goobers lately???

Missed this one....

I have no computers with open office, everything I have has MS office. It did work at one time with open office, not sure what changed, securing the sheets or adding the macros. Hmmm could be Office 2007, and it is way different from 2003 in how it formats and encapsulates the files.
I actually had some Cajun boiled peanuts last week!!! Awesome! :D
Dan

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
Missed this one....

I have no computers with open office, everything I have has MS office. It did work at one time with open office, not sure what changed, securing the sheets or adding the macros. Hmmm could be Office 2007, and it is way different from 2003 in how it formats and encapsulates the files.
I actually had some Cajun boiled peanuts last week!!! Awesome! :D
Dan

I got it working and its not a problem with the program at all...just my stupidity. It works great!!

I miss my boiled goobers sum kinda terrible....eaten my weight and them some of them green boiled goobers out of them Geneva county fields....but I do get them when I go back home on visits....boiled goobers and cold beer....my kinda summer thing!!

Thanks Dan!

Dan,

I'm just about to embark on my first DIY mix, having previously used 18 mg strength VG ready-mixed liquid .

I have purchased the following:
60 ml of VG and
60 ml of 100 mg PG.

I obviously planned to cut the 100 mg PG down to 18 mg using VG only.

In your v14 calculator, why does Section 2 require both "base liquid with nicotine" (my 100 mg PG) and "base liquid without nicotine" (plain PG I don't have)?

The calculator doesn't seem to allow a calculation using only nicotine infused PG with plain VG. Or have I misunderstood how it works.?

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Dan,

I'm just about to embark on my first DIY mix, having previously used 18 mg strength VG ready-mixed liquid .

I have purchased the following:
60 ml of VG and
60 ml of 100 mg PG.

I obviously planned to cut the 100 mg PG down to 18 mg using VG only.

In your v14 calculator, why does Section 2 require both "base liquid with nicotine" (my 100 mg PG) and "base liquid without nicotine" (plain PG I don't have)?

The calculator doesn't seem to allow a calculation using only nicotine infused PG with plain VG. Or have I misunderstood how it works.?

No problem, just us the VG in place of the PG (no nicotine)
So if you wanted 18mg base, you would mix 60ml of 100mg nic liquid with 273.4ml of non nic liquid. The 273.4ml could either be PG/VG/Flavoring or a combination of all to = 273.4ml. This will give you 333.4ml of 18mg.

That help?
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread