Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
You're right Lynn - it smells so nice and fresh in here -- but you know the guys are gonna stink it up in NO TIME FLAT. :ohmy:
Let the stink begin!
stinktier01stinky.gif

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I have 2 on the way so then I'll have all the colors plus a pretty one!
I'm all jelly, Lynn! I wish I had varied my colors on my isticks - mine are all silver and hubby's are all black. BUT, I did get a pink one the last time and I love it, so there will be more down the road. You ordered the blue and white porcelain across the hall, too, didn't you? It's very pretty, wish now I had gotten one, DARN IT!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm all jelly, Lynn! I wish I had varied my colors on my isticks - mine are all silver and hubby's are all black. BUT, I did get a pink one the last time and I love it, so there will be more down the road. You ordered the blue and white porcelain across the hall, too, didn't you? It's very pretty, wish now I had gotten one, DARN IT!
Nanny, I did! The blue and white porcelain plus a pink one. I will have all 4 colors in the 30W although my son uses the silver one. Plus, I have a silver and black in the 20W that Mud sent, a black 10W mini that I love, and a silver 50W. I think I now have enough isticks! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread