Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
no worries, skully! just ask the ladies what they think of that 'mug' shot! :lol:
I'm confused...is that guy in the mug shot supposed to be a celebrity or something? I've never seen him before. And as for what I think of that mug shot? I've seen better looking guys before. :?::?::?:

KelogGes

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Ft Lauderdale FL
aldenf thank you for posting the detailed picture of the coil differences between the Aspire Nautilus tanks use very different coil heads from the Atlantis tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not yet completed my order for the cCell coils but almost did pull the trigger at freedom

I now think these coils might not work in my Nautilus and will haft to consider getting an Aspire Atlantis tank clone or other Mini that will work with these coils as I really want to use them

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm confused...is that guy in the mug shot supposed to be a celebrity or something? I've never seen him before. And as for what I think of that mug shot? I've seen better looking guys before. :?::?::?:

Lynn, Brandon Ward is the president of Evolv. He and his chief engineer John Bellinger invented the temperature limiting technology (DNA40).

well, i'd take him, lynn! :D

let me refresh your memory - evolv = dna20, dna25, dna40, dna200
excellent company, excellent people! :thumb:

And Darwin and DNA30 before that. Brilliant people.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Now, ladies... We don't even know for sure that Brandon likes the fairer sex. :lol:

Well, get in line, Alden.
proxy.php

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
This Guy Actually Stalked You? Wow!

{:{}

Skully, don't you just love it when stuff from other threads that you don't read show up in one that you do read? Then you sit there and read and go W.T.F.??? :) Yep! That's these eLeaf threads! :thumbs:

LYNN, soooooooooo sorry!

OMG, that was supposed to be a 2 minute giggle with the Alden (see what you did there, dude?? ie. that's a fine mess ya got us into there, Ollie. ;) ) :lol:

Yes, Brandon is Brandon of Evolv fame. He's adorbs beyond adorbs, but I promise you all, neither of us participate in stalking!!! Twas a silly (supposed-to-be-short-lived) joke! :D

PS. Might have been in this thread, no? Katyaya? Help?

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Well, I'd love to try these ceramic coils - I'd try anything that would allow me to vape my NETs and not have to change coils all the blasted time.:-x BUT, my heart belongs to the GS-Air tanks, and unless and until they come out with a ceramic coil for the GS-Air tanks, I shall remain in cotton, I guess.:(

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well, I'd love to try these ceramic coils - I'd try anything that would allow me to vape my NETs and not have to change coils all the blasted time.:-x

LC, I have the Target tank and the coils that came with it. I don't think that ceramic coils are a match for any dark, sweet, coil clogging juices or NETs. They clog up quickly and are not rebuildable. If you like NETs, a plain old kanthal coils with cotton or Ekowool or even silica wick are still the best option--just recoil and/or rewick and you have a brand new coil.

BUT, my heart belongs to the GS-Air tanks, and unless and until they come out with a ceramic coil for the GS-Air tanks, I shall remain in cotton, I guess.:(

I love my GS tanks also--and I hope that they won't switch to ceramic coils. :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

SS stingray

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Port Charlotte. Florida
Athena 35 W
I just got one. It is the same size as an Istick 20. That's why I bought one. Also it takes a 18650 battery. Thought I found the perfect mod . NOT !! The 510 is NOT spring loaded . Also Athena didn't include a wattage lock. I hope posting this will save somebody from wasting money like I did. :(
ATHENA-35W vapor box with repalaceable 18650 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread