The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eleaf iStick : part 2

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by classwife, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sighlense

Sighlense Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2013
    Upstate New York
    The 30 is still my fav.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fullknight

Fullknight Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Oklahoma
    I still use my istick 20 everyday. Just have to set it lower than other mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. T0mmy1977

T0mmy1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    Now that it's getting cold here in the NE U.S., I have come across an irritating problem with the iStick TC200W. When the device is cold it won't turn on! I'll leave my home to go to the store, vaping along the way. I'll spend an hour grocery shopping, and when I get in the car and try to turn on this mod it's just dead in my hands. I hold it in my hand to warm it up, and about 10-15 minutes later it'll finally come on. I see this only getting worse as we have plenty of even colder weather on the way. Is this problem seen in other devices? :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  4. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Do you leave it in the car while in the store? Best to take it with you so it won't get too cold.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    It saddens me that my vape has moved just a tad beyond the power range of my mini 10w. Miss that little guy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BreSha6869

BreSha6869 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    My 30w got both my wife and I off the smokes and I was going to keep it as a reminder.

Found out my son's GF smoked - made her a bunch of juice, gave her a Subtank Mini and a couple of boxes of coils and my beloved workhorse iStick 30.

She has been off the smokes for over 2 weeks. One $40 mod, 3 new non smokers!

I'm keeping my 40TC though. Over a year old and works like new...

• Like Like x 10
  7. Acer50

Acer50 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2014
    Duck River Tasmania
    I live in a warmer climate than you guys, although at times by not much where I am, I also noticed that not only the Istick but other mods do have this issue and I suspect that there might be some form of condensation on the circuit boards from indoor humidity that causes this and when left in sub zero temperature it freezes. I bought myself a mod pouch. [​IMG]
    and clip it onto my belt and have it covered with my winter clothing and close to my body and not had a problem.

• Like Like x 6
  8. T0mmy1977

T0mmy1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    I was at Walmart and spotted these thermal lunch bags. I bought 2 and they fit nicely in the side pockets of a cooler with a nylon carrying case with a strap around it I also got from Walmart. I use this to take to work.
    Cooler.jpeg
    Bag.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    And a very Merry Christmas from me, too! :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. vincom

vincom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2014
    bolton, ontario,canada
    for all us atheists/ non religious /non christians.........happy festivus

• Like Like x 6
  12. TredecupleCentupleCoil

TredecupleCentupleCoil New Member

Dec 26, 2016
    The Pico's are just great, really love my Pico Mega, it's hard to beat that compactness with replaceable and such long lasting battery.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I just had a long lost IStick 20W return home after being MIA since last July! Last July I had gone out of state for a family reunion. I knew it was missing when I returned home and assumed it had fallen out of the car somewhere along the way. Today my son gave it to me and said my mother had found it. Mom has developed dementia and hadn't mentioned it to me. It took a few clicks and then it fired right up. The battery is still showing 90% charged, only one bar down. The coil on my GS Air is still reading 1.6. I think after 5 months, I should dump the juice and start over though with a clean tank..lol

• Like Like x 11
  14. Kingboomer

Kingboomer Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2013
    Commerce City, CO
    Just did a quick search, and if this has been mentioned I apologize, but...

Softwares for iStick TC100W - Eleaf electronic cigarette

Just did this today, and although I could care less about the puff counter this upgrade makes your 100w istick tc have a preheat function! I'm using mine at 80w for .5 seconds for preheat.

-Kingboomer

• Like Like x 3
  15. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    AWESOME, @Jingles!
    Love when stuff like that happens! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Kingboomer

Kingboomer Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2013
    Commerce City, CO
    I actually PIFed my 20w istick, and it's STILL working like a champ!

-Kingboomer

• Like Like x 6
  17. backitdown

backitdown Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    On a boat in So.CA
    Coming from using an MVP 20w for years, I recently purchased an Istick40w. I will say I love the smaller form factor but the battery lift is dismal compared to the MVP. They are both rated at 2600mah but certainly are not equal. I have read that people have taken the 40w apart only to find a 1800mah battery. How can Eleaf get away with this deception ?Do they over rate all of their internal battery mods ? I wanted a two day device for my Tootle Puffing, and this is not what I got. Fairly disappointed in Eleaf. If Innokin would make the MVP a little wider for 20mm tanks they would have a great cheap mod.

18. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Get a Istick30, great battery life and no problems.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Yeah. I never got an iStick 40--too many peeps (including Phil Busardo) complained about that underpowered battery.

That said, if you liked your MVP, and are looking for a mod with an internal battery, I suggest you consider the Cool Fire IV--in my opinion, it's one of the best (if not the very best) battery of that kind. I own one and I love it.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 6
  20. williamclarkonet

williamclarkonet Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    i suggest a eleaf ipower 80w

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.