Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Admittedly...... I'm very out of touch with alllllllllllll the newer stuff, gerry, but is this iStick Power Nano a bit Pico -ish?
I wish I can use it, but it isn't happening any more with the EO's that I'm using. I never thought I'd go with the TC but yes, it was just like a computer... I said I'd NEVER own a computer and now what do ya know? :rolleyes: I use EgoOnes with CLR's and I'll never go back. Can't use them with my fine iStickers. Sometimes they work, but most of the time they don't, depending on the resistance of the head I'm using. :blush: :bday:

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
What are "EO's", bday boy? Ego Ones? I don't have one, I dunno what it is.

So are you sying the EgoOnes and CLR's (no affinity or knowledge here) are TC? You can't use those with an iStick? They work SOMETIMES?

Oh geeze...... I think I'll just stay content with my loverly gear that works.... everything with everything.

(seriously........ when our gear gets THIS confusing, what's the point.)

:bday: honey

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
What are "EO's", bday boy? Ego Ones? I don't have one, I dunno what it is.

So are you sying the EgoOnes and CLR's (no affinity or knowledge here) are TC? You can't use those with an iStick? They work SOMETIMES?

Oh geeze...... I think I'll just stay content with my loverly gear that works.... everything with everything.

(seriously........ when our gear gets THIS confusing, what's the point.)

:bday: honey
I never never thought I'd step over to TC. Friends of mine started talking about it and to make a long but short story short, I went with the ego ones and I am very content. I've been using a peeko pico with an ego one rebuilt with SS and I am very happy. Happy b-day to you my friend betty. :p
ego-one-mega-vt-teal.png

Last edited:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I still use an iStick 40 with a Kayfun 4 clone with kanthal or SS on occasion, but like IMRs I'm into TC with SS these days and the iStick 40 will only do TC in Ni or Ti.

I only use my iStick 30 to dry burn coils at its 5w minimum these days.

My iStick 20 just sits there...it should still work, but I don't even know if it has a charge. Haven't touched it for a couple-or-three months so maybe I should plug it in for a bit. Heh.

Reactions: IMRs

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
My iStick 10 has a UD AGT on it. I vape that as a novelty sometimes. My 20 has a Ehpro Big Buddha Mini on top of a 19 mm Kepler heat sink (to preserve the threads). My 30 is home to my Lemo 2. My 40 is hosting my Kayfun 4 built with Ti. The 50 has a Billow V2. I have a Monster V3 built with Ti on my 60. The Axiom RTA, built with SS316L, lives on the Pico. A giant Kepler Apache rides my 100. The 120 in white is home to an OBS Crius also in white - 316L SS build. Finally, the 200 is paired with a VCMT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Still using my 4-20 watt iSticks.

Recently bought 2 30w from the classies, the price was irresistible. They were used but work great. If the batteries die on those, I may attempt to put 18650s in them.

I have a bunch of 18650 mods in my vape box but I still prefer my iSticks.

Really liking my Vaporesso Target Mini too.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
i had 2 istck 30w, both are dead. istck 100w non tc, its anemic to say the least.
my joytech evic mini is starting to fail, power button hit doesnt register, randomly turns off, paint is flaking/bubbling off.
but the evic, if vaping at same watts as istick 100w, the evic mini hits better/harder than the istck 100w even if i bump up the power on the istck, weird but thats the way it is

Reactions: gerrymi

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wow, this thread has gone south, BIG TIME!

I'm still (very occasionally) rocking a 'Sticky30, and loving the size and hand feel and vape. Anyone else?

<cue crickets?>

I've moved on to bigger devices, but PIF'd my 30 to a buddy and it's still going strong.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Admittedly...... I'm very out of touch with alllllllllllll the newer stuff, gerry, but is this iStick Power Nano a bit Pico -ish?

@Katdarling ...I agree they do look (somewhat) similar...

An important difference (for me) is their size...

The Pico is a "mini-mod" while the iStick Power Nano is a "micro-mod"...

Pico...23.2mm x 45.2mm x 70.6mm = 74,034mm³

Nano...23mm x 38mm x 55mm = 48,070mm³

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Thanks, dear one. To me (and don't laugh), they are all little itty bitty.

What a concept. ;)

Well Kat...for me...when I have a micro-mod (Target Mini, eVic Basic) standing next to a mini-mod (Pico)...I find I pick up the micro-mod 93.6% of the time...:headbang:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I love my steady reliable 2 year old eleaf istick so much that I bought 3 more to stash.

I hear ya, seminole. If I could get 17 more of these, I'd be in my happy place......

20160819_090358.jpg

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
My 2 iStick 30W are my nightstand vapes, in rotation, and are still pushing out the power since release. My iStick 50W still works, but is neglected due to my family of Evic VTs that have a much nicer screen. I use the iStick 100W and 100W TC along with the iStick 200W (that I received due to error and never wanted and has a crappy button and hideous design) are my RDA table mods used daily.

I am really shocked at how long lasting the iSticks are. I have read that other users haven't been as fortunate, but these are workhorses for me and just get the job done.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I am really shocked at how long lasting the iSticks are. I have read that other users haven't been as fortunate, but these are workhorses for me and just get the job done.
My wife's first mod was an iStick 30 and mine was a 40TC. After almost a year, we still use them and they won't die. They are our only integrated battery mods, so I want to use them until they die as we have lots of 18650 mods.

Both still vape like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread