Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Heard lots of peeps love the UD Goblin mini v2 for its small size check out the thread. I'm still undecided but it is tiny, on that thread they're pairing it with the COV mini volt, looks cute!
You're right. Looks cute! But this damn thing leaks a lot. I've got the Goblin Mini V1 (bottom fill) & V2 (top fill).

Sent from my i6S+

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Play with the wicking? They discuss it a lot on the thread. How to wick it etc.
I can wick with my eyes closed- been doing it so long. No matter what I do it leaks.
I've got other issues regarding the G'Mini so I don't want to discourage anyone who feels it's the best lil atty in the world.

Sent from my i6S+

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Reactions: cooladdict

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
FT has a new coupon code BUNNY for 10% off for the weekend (26&27). Can pick up the box only for $24.29 shipped. Don't need it but plan to get it!!!!
now you tell me lol. Ordered on yesterday. Still only ~£19. Rude not to get one really..

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Did anyone notice in Fasttech's description for the Pico on the bottom of the page it states:

"Please note: The Eleaf security stickers on the product are removed so that this product can be offered to customers like you at the lowest price possible"

It is listed as authentic, I wonder if it means that we can trust Fasttech that it is authentic but we can't resell it?

Does anyone have a clue to what this statement means?

VapingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hertfordshire, UK
Did anyone notice in Fasttech's description for the Pico on the bottom of the page it states:

"Please note: The Eleaf security stickers on the product are removed so that this product can be offered to customers like you at the lowest price possible"

It is listed as authentic, I wonder if it means that we can trust Fasttech that it is authentic but we can't resell it?

They have been doing it for a while, supposedly so the supply channel can't be traced protecting the middle men because they break min pricing agreements.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada

If they say it is authentic it is. Fasttech has a very good warranty process and will cover you if it goes bad.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I've done a bunch of orders from fasttech and all have been fine. Ordering this mod has some timing risk. If the demand exceeds production it may be a while before they get any. pbursado has videos visiting production lines for companies like eleaf, joytech, etc. Those companies source their parts then do final assembly and quality checks in house. The lines are long and have a lot of people on them. If they need twice the expected production that's not so easy to do except with more shifts which depends on how many experienced and reliable people they have, which is not created overnight. The mod lines are full of special fixtures that are custom made and take time to build. When the top companies are building our mods, tanks, etc. it's blood and guts manufacturing. Everybody is working hard. It's high pressure, no room for mistakes because 18650's don't tolerate much abuse. They don't want to destroy their brands by hurting customers.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Thanks, mistah! Ima call in some of the iStick peeps, too! @daleron @Skullman @LynnNC @Nanny22 check this little feller out! :)

I'm an istick peep too!:wub: I do love the form of this pico too. I just wish it didn't come with the tank as well. I run a variety of GS-Air tanks on all of my sticks, and the LAST thing I need is to have to buy different coils.

That said, if the price is right once it hits US suppliers and the novelty wears off, I'll probably get one. I like that it has the replaceable battery, given the vapepocalypse on the horizon.:mad:

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Did anyone notice fasttech posted just the mod for sale and wicked cheap!

$26.98 Authentic Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - iStick Pico 75W TC VW Mod, 1*18650, Black (free shipping) - FastTech.com

$26.98 Authentic Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-75W / 100-315C'(200-600F') / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Yeah, but read the little disclaimer on FT's description. Something about "removing the eleaf sticker so we can sell this to our customers at the best price". Hmmmmmm...sounds like it's not authentic with that verbiage.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC

Oops - I posted the same thing about the FT disclaimer. IDK what that means, but makes me a little gunshy about ordering it.

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm an istick peep too!:wub: I do love the form of this pico too. I just wish it didn't come with the tank as well. I run a variety of GS-Air tanks on all of my sticks, and the LAST thing I need is to have to buy different coils.

That said, if the price is right once it hits US suppliers and the novelty wears off, I'll probably get one. I like that it has the replaceable battery, given the vapepocalypse on the horizon.:mad:
Hi @love coffee! I'm glad you found the thread! I only tagged 3 known iStick peeps because I was running out the door to work but I was hoping more would find their way here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread