ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Thx everyone for your suggestions !!11

I will get a tighter draw drip tip for the Mello III and run 1.8 BVC coils
Ordered a Triton Mini
Ordered Fubuki clone and will run 1.8 coils also

I ordered aspire 1.8 clapton coils and 1.8 BVC coils to see which I will prefer

For you MTL vapers, Can u recommend a tighter draw drip tip that will look cool on top of these SS tanks, metal i suspect....

THX!!!
i like acrylic 'ming' (vase) drip tips,, i have 1 long metal ming'ish drip tip i like sometimes,,, but overall i dont like metal because they get hot.........with that said,, i have no idea how hot a 1.8 coil build is on a mod,,i vape 17-30watts.

i hate the stock black chubby drip tips sold with attys',, they look like they are for 22 year old wanna be boys/or sewer pipes :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Origen 19/22, sweet little tank!
fIe0uDDl.jpg

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Wow Now my TC starts to work again. Remember I had to have it at 310 to get a good vape. I was just using it fine at 310F and all of a sudden I got almost nothing now I have it over 400f before I get anything. My pico is having strokes.
my pico started acting up,,,finally i took a flyer/chance fluke,, and cleaned the whole battery compartment,,with a towel and a pencil eraser,, then i cleaned my batteries the same way.......it has acted brand new ever since.

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
my pico started acting up,,,finally i took a flyer/chance fluke,, and cleaned the whole battery compartment,,with a towel and a pencil eraser,, then i cleaned my batteries the same way.......it has acted brand new ever since.
I'll give that a try. I've never cleaned them. I cleaned the center pin out earlier with a q-tip.

Reactions: kross8

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
I'll give that a try. I've never cleaned them. I cleaned the center pin out earlier with a q-tip.
i can only assume the metals used in the construction of the mod dont tolerate any debri/film build up. if it had solid copper contacts we may not notice a problem until we actually saw the build up......again,, just a wild guess

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Too bad eleaf doesn't add the pre heat function on the Pico... Who cares about logos or puff bars?! We want pre heat function!!
ditto, I want it on my pico but want it on my istick tc200 even more. Absolutely loving it on my rx200s and rx2/3 I have running in wattage mode with low ohm coils.

Reactions: Fullknight

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
ditto, I want it on my pico but want it on my istick tc200 even more. Absolutely loving it on my rx200s and rx2/3 I have running in wattage mode with low ohm coils.

I'm disappointed so far, it's taking longer than previous ports around the various lines.

It's great on my original VTC and I'd like it on my TC100s and Picos too.
It's available for the original RX with the same small screen (not just the large screen VTwo, RXS and Cuboid) so I'd expected it for the Pico and 100/200 by now

No love for the Eleaf line this go-round? :(

Reactions: TrollDragon

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
Wow, my Pico is really disabled. Now its back to working at 310F. It just asked me if it was a new coil and I clicked yes the ohms changed by like 0.1 and I went to take a hit and it was burnt, so dropped it by 100F and now it's fine.....for now... I'm going to limp it along for something better I think.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Wow, my Pico is really disabled. Now its back to working at 310F. It just asked me if it was a new coil and I clicked yes the ohms changed by like 0.1 and I went to take a hit and it was burnt, so dropped it by 100F and now it's fine.....for now... I'm going to limp it along for something better I think.
i saw something this w/e that said to always click 'no'........tell you the truth i click whatever after awhile :(

my 2 neboxs are acting up again,, my 2 topboxes do sometimes. i am looking at a cupti by kangertech,, but only 1 and only on a good sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread