Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Considering this is smaller than a Vaporshark, I'm seriously doubting the battery capacity is 2200mAh. I'll have to see it to believe it.

Still, at $50 or less it could be an impressive device.

I agree, I'll be surprised if such a tiny thing really tests out at 2200. But I see this as a replacement for my Itaste VV more so than the MVP, so I'm still ordering.

Another small negative. This is a German language review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwncoI6kwLE At 11:52, he shows that the atty fits with a small gap to the istick body. Same with some other toppers he puts on it. I understand just enough German though, that the over-all positive points convinced me to get one.

I'm planning on using it with a kayfun in nano mode, but wondering what other short toppers might pair up well with it.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I agree, I'll be surprised if such a tiny thing really tests out at 2200. But I see this as a replacement for my Itaste VV more so than the MVP, so I'm still ordering.

Another small negative. This is a German language review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwncoI6kwLE At 11:52, he shows that the atty fits with a small gap to the istick body. Same with some other toppers he puts on it. I understand just enough German though, that the over-all positive points convinced me to get one.

I'm planning on using it with a Kayfun in nano mode, but wondering what other short toppers might pair up well with it.

I have used Aerotanks, mini, regular and mega on it :) The mini looks perfect, the reg and mega hang over 1 edge by a smidge :)
Most of my toppers have been flush. I don't crank my toppers also.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
I'm planning on using it with a Kayfun in nano mode, but wondering what other short toppers might pair up well with it.

Ibtanked 22 mm halfling. About the same height as an Igo W but 22mm, if you're into that sort of thing.

20140907_225135_LLS_zpse23dc769.jpg

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
This is where I got mine iStick they are out of stock right now but keep checking back. The woman I spoke to last week said they should get more in this week :) also in the other Eleaf thread there is a code VPDEALS10 will get you $5 off. At least it did last week :)

How much was shipping. Trying to figure if i should pre-order from another site. $ 39.99 plus $ 2.99 shipping, or wait for their own official outlet to have them in stock.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Eleaf US site has them back in stock. How long does shipping typically take?I almost ordered from Smoke Evolution last night but decided to wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up :) When I ordered last week had it in 3 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread