Status
Not open for further replies.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I ordered mine from eleaf on the 11th and got it on the 13th. Can't get better than that! It's the magenta (bright dark pink) that eleaf called 'red' but I've got a shorty drip tip from FT that matches it exactly.

I can't find one single negative. It's beautiful, it's tiny, feels perfect in the hand, the button couldn't be better, the LED is terrific. I've been vaping it on and off since the 13th and the batt is still showing 1/2 full.

5 clicks turns it on and off. 3 clicks changes it from volts to watts. Up and down buttons for adjusting.

I ordered another one on that other site (evolution?) but will have to wait to get it. It was a pre-order. May order 100 more. LOL :)

Edit: Forgot to add it didn't come with a recharging cable, but everybody prolly already has one of those like comes with the iTaste vv3.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered mine from eLeaf on the 11th and got it on the 13th. Can't get better than that! It's the magenta (bright dark pink) that eLeaf called 'red' but I've got a shorty drip tip from FT that matches it exactly.

I can't find one single negative. It's beautiful, it's tiny, feels perfect in the hand, the button couldn't be better, the LED is terrific. I've been vaping it on and off since the 13th and the batt is still showing 1/2 full.

5 clicks turns it on and off. 3 clicks changes it from volts to watts. Up and down buttons for adjusting.

I ordered another one on that other site (evolution?) but will have to wait to get it. It was a pre-order. May order 100 more. LOL :)

Edit: Forgot to add it didn't come with a recharging cable, but everybody prolly already has one of those like comes with the iTaste vv3.

So glad you like yours. I love mine and it's just......perfect. In your hand it feel natural, not awkward. Hope it stands the test :) Oh yeah.......save your receipt from the Eleaf site.......6 month warranty thru them. 6 months from date of purchase per Susie in customer svc.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
So glad you like yours. I love mine and it's just......perfect. In your hand it feel natural, not awkward. Hope it stands the test :) Oh yeah.......save your receipt from the Eleaf site.......6 month warranty thru them. 6 months from date of purchase per Susie in customer svc.

6 month warranty is good! It means it won't up and die before at least 6 months. But I think the video said 90 days. Oh well, we're going to enjoy it while we have it and I'll bet the price comes down even further before long. :)

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Rimp the cat is out of the bag on the Istick order (it came up in conversation to had to fess up);) Today I just happened to be at the right place at the right time and got them ordered from Eleaf and they shipped today:banana: I'm so excited I will have it for my trip. Now I have a question...it was mentioned above that it does not come with a charging cable.....does anyone know if my Hana charging cable will work? Hope so..else I'll be on the look for a cable when it arrives.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Rimp the cat is out of the bag on the Istick order (it came up in conversation to had to fess up);) Today I just happened to be at the right place at the right time and got them ordered from Eleaf and they shipped today:banana: I'm so excited I will have it for my trip. Now I have a question...it was mentioned above that it does not come with a charging cable.....does anyone know if my Hana charging cable will work? Hope so..else I'll be on the look for a cable when it arrives.

Shuush......I got one too :vapor:

graybeard

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Gaffney SC

This should do the trick: https://www.misthub.com/product/innokin-itaste-usb-charging-cable/

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Great!! ....wait...did I just order a girly mod?

Please tell me you didn't order the Violet:laugh: Other than that the colors are totally unisex. Guess I shouldn't say that...nothing wrong with a guy wanting a Violet stealth mod...

They are now down to Silver and Black on Eleaf US. For anyone looking to purchase this mod I would just check their site multiple times a day. I like the way they are putting a few up at different times of the day...gives more people an opportunity to get online and order one.

Last edited:

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
Man... I'm in no position to get one at the moment, but that's seriously tempting. The MVP's main downside was too little power, now this tiny things offers more than my VTR! I have a feeling I'll (at least) get one of these for the GF, in the not-too-distant future. She may not know it, but she needs an RBA, and it won't be sitting on an ego twist! :)

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Think that skin site will offer skins for this device at some point? I don't usually skin my mods but I've been thinking about it. Also, the USB cord needed to charge this is pretty much any Android phone/tablet cord or micro USB. You can find them for dirt cheap on a lot of sites. I have a higher amp tablet charger that I use most of the times to charge things faster. Seems to work fine.

Does anyone who has their iStick also have a Hana Mini that can show a comparison of size? The Hana mini seems larger and has about 1600mAh while the iStick seems to be smaller all around but slightly taller with 2200mAh battery (comparing dimension specs). The hana's battery lasts me forever, probably because I don't vape a lot to begin with but I would like to see a small tube shaped device at some point to go with my Kayfuns and make them look flush. Basically something that has the size of a mech mod in 18350 or 18500 mode with VW option, USB charging, LED display, has respectable battery life, and is tube shaped with 22mm width. Is that asking for too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread