Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's the thin mini usb that fits the MVP and vv v3 :) That type :)

Yes, a micro USB.

Anyone think this would be a legit deal for 36.50? I'm sure it would take forever to ship, but maybe this is a price we might look forward to from a US vendor.

20W Eleaf iStick Express Kit with OLED Screen MOD Battery

I'm guessing [Booking] means pre-order?

It is sort of a good deal, but not a great one. The cost is actually $31.02 as they are having a site wide sale right now, but the cheapest shipping is $8. plus the wait time. For a couple of dollars more you can order from a US vendor.

Oh, and only the blue is available. :)

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm using my Aero mega, with a 1.5 coil. It will and has done a 1.0 coil :)

Did you order 1?

Yes and should have it in my hot little hands this week:D I'm anxious to see what I think of the KFL on it...but also have Nautilus (full size and mini) along with Mini Kayfun (clones) so have plenty of options. I'm so excited to get it in my little hands...

I'm also on the pre-order and haven't cancelled yet as I might just need two:lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And for what color did you opt, Ms. Iowa? (Kat Kuriosity)

I will get one (or more) of these iSticks. Right now it's a bit back burner for me, for several logical reasons, but I will own one. I'm so happy for you guys and a bit jelly.

Vape them for me too please? :)

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
And for what color did you opt, Ms. Iowa? (Kat Kuriosity)

I will get one (or more) of these iSticks. Right now it's a bit back burner for me, for several logical reasons, but I will own one. I'm so happy for you guys and a bit jelly.

Vape them for me too please? :)

I went for the violet/fushia but would also like a blue one. I've PIF a couple of mods so I don't have to feel guilty:laugh:

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
I'm guessing this is a flat signal device like the MVP, and not pulse width modulation (rattlesnake).

Not too familiar with the chip inside.

Should be as it is using a DNA type board, and every DA clone I have seen is pure DC.

I'm really hoping for a 30w but seeing these pop up for under 40 bones makes it mighty tempting.

Not that I find 20th horribly lacking, however I almost never wind coils at 1st or above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread