Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Evolved has a deal with Innokin.

Correct. I'm really looking forward to the SVD 2.0 and the eventual MVP3.

Outside of that there are at least 3 manufacturers of DNA style boards in China.

Correct. This is what I am refering to as the CHDNA20(/30), as shown with the Vamo.

2014052314382299550+-+Copy.jpg

Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    Did you guys read this? "All sales are final, "Sold As-Is" Sounds a little sketchy to me.

The customer reviews were all positive, though they didn't have many. I don't like to buy from Ebay, but the few times that I have, I have been happy with my purchases.

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    Very surprised by the bandwagon jumping on this new and unproven device , luckily for me i do not like the design on this stick mod at all but i'm obviously in the minority . I'm more interested in checking out the MVP III which will have more power and features .

After owning disposable mods i now spend my $$ on replaceable battery mods as it seems to be a better investment but disposables do work well and satisfy most peoples needs.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    All their feedback is recent and marked "private". Seller is new and has been listing sizable quantities of popular items. Too many red flags for me, I will wait.

I Can't Fault anyone for being Hesitant of buying from a Seller like that on e-Bay.

I was Also. But sometimes I Roll the Dice. I see it as a Similar Risk as Buting a Fasttech Clone. (I have Two FUBAR FT Hana Clones sitting on my Desk as I speak.). The Only Difference is e-Bay is Much Easier to Work with than FT when it comes to a Problem.

ETA: One other thing...

Since the Eleaf iStick is So New, there is Little chance that what is being Sold on e-Bay is a Clone. Where as once things get Rolling, it becomes Difficult to tell.

Also. I think Eleaf was wise to set the Wholesale Price as Low as they Did. They Easily could have Set it Higher and still maintained Good Sales Numbers.

But the Higher you set the Wholesale Price of an Item, the More you Attract people to Clone your Product.

BTW - That Seller Sold 11 of those iSticks in the Last 6 Hours. Not Bad.

Last edited:

zeetz

Sep 11, 2014
    california
    that ebays sellers pictures pretty much have the watermark Vape NW on them not sure if its their ebay store or not seeing a company that has no returns offered isnt normal

http://vapenw.com/istick-by-eleaf.html

did a bit of looking around, the seller uvape and vapeNW are both from Federal Way, Washington
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/vapenw same pictures for items and same style of freeshipping and border

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread