Eleaf Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'm on Safari and the link is clickable for me.

But...I don't understand the concept. So if you have a bad 510 connection on an istick, you take the istick apart, disconnect the soldered wire, screw this in, cut off the excess, right? How do you reinstall the new center pin?

Then, you re solder the red wire back right?
When you cut off the tapered part after installing. The blue section is the spring loaded pin module, you solder your wire to it and screw it into the new 510 piece.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
i'm running 38.

gonna restart to get the update but i have very little hope ........... sigh

edit - lo and behold, it seems to work now :facepalm:

I have 38.0.1 (supposedly the latest) and it's not showing any link in your original post. Frusterbating...

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
i just went back to a thread across the hall where i had that problem and nothing is changed there :?:

but the update did work for my post in here - i just don't know what's going on .............

Not going near that one, though you did leave the door WIDE open... ;)

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
i just went back to a thread across the hall where i had that problem and nothing is changed there :?:

but the update did work for my post in here - i just don't know what's going on .............

Do you have Ghostery or Adblock Plus installed in Firefox? I disabled ad blocking, reloaded the page and all is as it should be...

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Did you ever move up from Widows 3.1? :lol:
Is there a new one? I've been waitin on a new version!
a gif what.gif
:laugh:

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I really like the sounds of the new Subox. It appears to have both buck and boost, true low wattages and capable of those at the higher end to accomidate sub ohm and 1.2 coils.

The "SUBOX Mini Mod" was moving up my "Next Mod to Buy" List.

Then...I found it has a fixed 510 pin. That was a deal breaker (for me)!!! :shock:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

Then...I found it has a fixed 510 pin. That was a deal breaker (for me)!!! :shock:
Yep. By the time a Subox Plus comes out I'll be ready for a new mod, and hopefully it's spring loaded.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

The Subtank has a spring loaded center pin, as someone mentioned, but yeah.... plus I have a bunch of the circuit board spacers (thanks to Katya) :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread