Eleaf Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2009
CT
vapeoutlet relisted it as in stock with a new price of $36.99 , i think they pulled theirs because the confirmed purchase detail said isttck, jig and mini nautilus even if only the i stick was purchased, and they had changed the price to 34.99 on an active listing, which isn't allowed. Vapenw and uvape had identical listings with identical updates.and vapenw also changed the price on an active listing before it was pulled. they will probably relist it any minute at a higher price.
.I emailed both of them via ebay and to the email provided. in the receipts...

Last edited:

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
So what does this mean for people who bought from vapenw and havent recieved tracking...
Probably nothing. I had it happen to me immediately after I ordered some Muji Japanese cotton. Got tracking the next day and the package 2 days later.

Here is the line in the message from ebay to pay attention to before you get too excited:

"If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about."

Last edited:

scaredmice

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2014
Valencia, Spain
Eleaf/joyetech sent samples out to reviewers long before it's announcement/release. Apparently, none of the top subscribed reviewers on Youtube received one. Strange too, as it seems right up Grimm's alley.

Spanish reviewer J. Ruades received a pre-production unit about the first week of September and he did an introduction. That's why I got caught over it.

I know that Ruades is not a household guy for you, Americans, but he's more or less the top Spanish reviewer.....

As it was a pre-production item, he refrained himself from a full review, or see the innards, or compare with others (no oscilloscope yet between his posssesions, though).

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Listing says "in stock" at the top, but at the bottom of the listing it says sold out..?? I ordered two from uvape, but the email I got with tracking is from vapeNW...Are these the same people?

They appear to be. I ordered my I stick from uvape (the reviews were higher than vapenw) but my confirmation, and the item was sent by vapenw. They shipped amazingly fast. It should work out, it did for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
So I had tried to cancel my pre-order from uvape, but they have already departed Kent, WA., via vapeNW..So that's good I reckon..I wonder if I'll still get the two from vapeoutlet?
Purchased an "Available" istick on the Sept 22nd. Vapeoutlet marked it as shipped in ebay Sep 23rd, I didn't get a tracking number until the 30th(PM). The package still hasn't been scanned into the facility.
So yeah, you might get them by christmas.

vapeNW has been shipping quick.

Patrick H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
New Mexico
Purchased an "Available" istick on the Sept 22nd. Vapeoutlet marked it as shipped in ebay Sep 23rd, I didn't get a tracking number until the 30th(PM). The package still hasn't been scanned into the facility.
So yeah, you might get them by christmas.

vapeNW has been shipping quick.
Good thing the two I ordered from uvape/vapeNW that were NOT in stock are on the way..

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Did you buy the koh gen do cotton at avid vaper? If so how much and how many pads?

Jay G

They sell it by the sheet @ $.75. I ordered 20 sheets @ $15. A bit spendy, but just a matter of wanting to try it. Should just order a big box of rayon :)

BTW, I placed my Avid order at 2 am this morning, and it had shipped by the time I woke up at 9 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread