EM Feeler....

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
I couldve swore I tested the boge cartos, and they rated 2.8 and 2.0..either way they both work well if not. As far as Ego cartos, Ive never seen em on their site either. They would surely have them by now if they had any intentions to.

I'm just relaying what their agent Selina wrote to me.

To: 'Lois' <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 5, 2011 10:15 pm
Subject: RE: Boge soft-tip 510 cartomizers

Dear Lois,

3.3ohm

Thank you very much for your kindly support always!

Best Regards,

Selina

Last edited:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
I wasnt doubting you LIB, just stating what I had seen personally. Its possible they increased ohms now. Didnt see a mid range on their site, but I venture to say they arent carrying something that wouldnt suffice as good standard ohm, as well as a good LR, regardless of actual settings. If I was on market for cartos, I'd grab some still. Im still pretty certain the LR are at 2.0...but I'm no expert.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
OMGOSH!!

LOIS! my daughter just noticed something!!! Your sig is from a picture I have.. (it's my desktop :) )
It actually has a lot of meaning for me..I thought that was pretty cool that you have it too! :)

Oh Leanne! I missed reading your post after you first posted it! I am so sorry!!!

I love that siggy background. :) I got it at the same sig place that some of the PIFers having been using for their graffiti sigs and it seemed to go well with my avatar. Now you gave me an idea for my desktop! I feel like I've been slow witted the last week.

Sending you a hug,
Lois :)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
No problem Lois!

Here's the full image for you :)

and to make this relavant... any update on the status of this coop? :) :)

nebula%20eagle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread