Evolv-ing Thread

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
What is your mod Resistance set in Escribe? Have you tried playing with it there?
View attachment 700895
Thanks Mike!
It was always 0 on the VT Inbox and I recently set it to 0.004 like many are in the Inbox thread. That didn't make much difference so I'm going to try a shorting plug and see what it actually is.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I rarely get asked the New/Old coil question if that has anything to do with it.

When that happens to me, (weak vape) it's the resistance reading wrong. I take off the atty & put it back, when it asks me if it's a new coil I answer yes. at this point my resistance is wrong for one reason or another.
I find with the "Clapton coils" after a while they get gumed up & the resistance changes.
Or my coli came loose or the 510 connection has some issues :(

SCOTT-3

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london u.k
Any recommendations on a decent, sub $100 burr grinder for my Bodum, or does such a thing even exist? The Baratza's are a little too much here in Canada.

Opinions on a manual one? Are the ceramic blades any good or is steel a must?

Thanks!
lido2manualcoffeegrinder1-2017.jpg

If you don't mind manual bit more than you like to pay,the Lido 2 with 48mm steel conical burrs will be ideal for your bodum,I found not to bad after sieving coffee for boulders and fines, from orphan espresso, oehandgrinders.com

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
OMG!!! She's drinking TEA!
With out rules, Society will just spiral out of control, into an anarchist State!
We just went through this a few days ago! It's hot girl & Coffee!!!!
The image of that Tea Bag is burnt right into my memory, it's agreegus, reprehensible, unacceptable!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
With out rules, Society will just spiral out of control, into an anarchist State!
The image of that Tea Bag is burnt right into my memory, it's agreegus, reprehensible, unacceptable!

Sorry that my attempt at a joke offended you the other day steamer.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ

You know how I know you're gay?

:p

Gotta wonder what's holding those jeans up :?:
Friction.

Users who are viewing this thread