Fastech Trainwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
On Saturday I received 2 FT orders placed July 9th and 18th. One had a battery product. Several items were not in stock but both orders were ready to ship sooner than predicted. They shipped on July 21 and July 24 and arrived the same day August 8th. Based on previous experience with FT orders that seems like business as usual.

-----------------------------Order #1----------------------------------------
  • 3336000-2-thumb.jpg

Silicone Anti-slip Ring for E-Cigarettes Atomizers / mods (5-Pack)
    22mm, Note, Black, 5-Pack / SKU: 3336000
    QTY 3 › Reorder
  • 9350600-7-thumb.jpg

YFTK Pocket Styled rda Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
    316 SS, SS Color (YFTK) / SKU: 9350600
    QTY 1 › Reorder
  • 9622215-1-thumb.jpg

Replacement Accessory Kit for Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RTA Atomizer
    Berserker MTL, Accessory Kit / SKU: 9622215
    QTY 2 › Reorder
  • 9640629-1-thumb.jpg

Authentic Vandy Vape Squonk Bottle for Pulse BF 80W Mod (2-Pack)
    Pulse BF 80W, 8ml, Silicone, Black, 2-Pack / SKU: 9640629
    QTY 1 › Reorder
  • 9656695-1-thumb.jpg

Replacement 316 Stainless Steel Tank for Dvarw for Dvarw MTL V2 RTA Atomizer
    V2, 316 SS Tank (5ml), Black / SKU: 9656695
    QTY 1 › Reorder
  • 9656698-7-thumb.jpg

Dvarw MTL V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
    V2, 5ml, 316 SS + PC, Black (w/ three tanks) / SKU: 9656698
    QTY 1 › Reorder
  • 9702353-7-thumb.jpg

Authentic Eleaf iJust Mini 25W 1100mAh E-Cigarette Battery
    iJust Mini, Silver / SKU: 9702353
    QTY 1 › Reorder
-------------------------------------Order #2--------------------------
  • 9681239-1-thumb.jpg

AOLVAPE Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip
    16.3mm, Silver / SKU: 9681239
    QTY 2 › Reorder
  • 9644361-7-thumb.jpg

Berserker Mini MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
    SS, Silver / SKU: 9644361
    QTY 1 › Reorder

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
On Saturday I received 2 FT orders placed July 9th and 18th. One had a battery product. Several items were not in stock but both orders were ready to ship sooner than predicted. They shipped on July 21 and July 24 and arrived the same day August 8th. Based on previous experience with FT orders that seems like business as usual.
What shipping option did you use for that order?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
What shipping option did you use for that order?
I believe I used what they recommended, can't remember. I updated my post with what I ordered. I believe FT and the shippers know this is an important moment in history for them and are working hard to take advantage of it. So many things I've bought from FT available no where else regardless of price and FT prices are fair most of the time. I may take a month to assemble an order so it's enough to be fair to FT. The second small order happened because they deleted an item because it was out of stock. When I searched I found it in another sku and placed an order for that. Come on folks, FT is one of a kind and the post office is still functioning, actually my preferred shipper.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I believe I used what they recommended, can't remember. I updated my post with what I ordered. I believe FT and the shippers know this is an important moment in history for them and are working hard to take advantage of it. So many things I've bought from FT available no where else regardless of price and FT prices are fair most of the time. I may take a month to assemble an order so it's enough to be fair to FT. The second small order happened because they deleted an item because it was out of stock. When I searched I found it in another sku and placed an order for that. Come on folks, FT is one of a kind and the post office is still functioning, actually my preferred shipper.
Glad to hear that you are happy with FT. I have no issue with them. In fact, I recently ordered from them for the first time. I currently have 3 orders in transit right now from them. 2 I paid for express shipping and 1 I just had shipped via e-packet. I agree that they have quite an impressive selection.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

I'm glad that you've had good luck with them. I'm more than a little gunshy after waiting more than 3 months, just to have my packages of coils arrive looking like an elephant stepped on them. Maybe in the future, I'll order from them again, but not right now.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    ... Come on folks, FT is one of a kind and the post office is still functioning, actually my preferred shipper.

I'm kinda in a Catch-22.

Because my Order that Hasn't arrive but has been Refunded was kinda a Last before the FDA Jackboot comes down - Don't really Need them but why not - Backups to my Backup's Backup type order.

So here I am with Everything I need and I'm Not Out any money to FT.

If I reorder the same stuff and for some reason my Original Package arrives, then I would have 2x stuff that I Don't really need. And I told FT I would pay for my order if it shows up. So then I would have 2x stuff at 2x Price that I still Don't need.

Or I could just Chill and see if my FT Unofficially Entry wins the Longest Delivery Time Pool here in this thread. And Hope for a Consolation Prize.

On Day 12 coming down off a Severe Grade-2 Ankle Sprain, I'm all about Chill.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I'm kinda in a Catch-22.

Because my Order that Hasn't arrive but has been Refunded was kinda a Last before the FDA Jackboot comes down - Don't really Need them but why not - Backups to my Backup's Backup type order.

So here I am with Everything I need and I'm Not Out any money to FT.

If I reorder the same stuff and for some reason my Original Package arrives, then I would have 2x stuff that I Don't really need. And I told FT I would pay for my order if it shows up. So then I would have 2x stuff at 2x Price that I still Don't need.

Or I could just Chill and see if my FT Unofficially Entry wins the Longest Delivery Time Pool here in this thread. And Hope for a Consolation Prize.

On Day 12 coming down off a Severe Grade-2 Ankle Sprain, I'm all about Chill.
    Hope that ankle settles down . A Mueller lace up brace helped my son after such a sprain. He used it at times for quite a while after basically healing up, just for a little more protection and stability.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Nothing wrong with FT at all:thumb:
    It's just once it gets into the hands of USPS that everything turns to :censored:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Want to get 2 nautilus minis can't find any?

Aspire Nautilus Mini Tank System

Are they rebuildables?

No, not to my knowledge. THey take Aspire Nautilus BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) Coils
    Have 2 protank2 minis, can anyone help me the metal bases seem stuck together.

Try soking them in warm water with a few drops of Dawn, or stick them in a freezer for 1/2 hour, or use rubber gloves. Don't forget to always lubricate all the o-rings in our tanks.
    Fastech doesn't have what I m looking for?

What are you looking for?

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Nothing wrong with FT at all:thumb:
    It's just once it gets into the hands of USPS that everything turns to :censored:
    That's not really been the case at all for most here.The packages were stuck in China not in USPS.I had 2 that sat in Zhenhou or however it's spelled haha,for 2 months before ever leaving for the U.S.,once they hit the states i had them a week later.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    That's not really been the case at all for most here.The packages were stuck in China not in USPS.I had 2 that sat in Zhenhou or however it's spelled haha,for 2 months before ever leaving for the U.S.,once they hit the states i had them a week later.

FWIW, my expedited package has been stuck in China without any updates in 4 days. I'm using Package Radar to track it. Nada.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

All I'll say is I totally disagree, USPS is absolutely the main problem with the shipping and you will find most Forum members will think exactly the same thing.
    If you want to think otherwise then good luck to you:D

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Hope that ankle settles down . A Mueller lace up brace helped my son after such a sprain. He used it at times for quite a while after basically healing up, just for a little more protection and stability.

Thank You 440BB. I've got most of the Swelling down right now.

I've done this Ankle a few times going all the way back to College. Protection and Stability have always been a Crucial part of things moving forward.

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    When my orders arrive at USPS they typically go through customs and reach me in about a week. Once they reach USPS I breathe a sigh of relief. It's the months before, floating among freight brokers FT uses, that held up some of my spring orders.

asharru

Feb 7, 2015
    pgh, pa
    Zoid you're one of my favorite posters, but I have to chime in that I agree with Daniel. When these issues first started, I too thought it was china post. But over time what I believe, at least in my case, is that things are getting hung up at customs for the majority of my packages. My packages were shipped and handed over to the airlines in China within days of ordering. Every time I inquired about them both Fastech and Geekvape told me they had arrived in Chicago and were hung up there. This was weeks before they were scanned in and updated in the tracking. Once they did show up, they showed up in Chicago. Digging deeper into the Chicago ISC shows dozens of people experiencing the same issue. By no means am I suggesting china post is perfect, but I also don't think the majority of the blame is theirs. Again, in my cases at least. And while stuff from Fastech does take forever, I've never not gotten a package. And they've shipped me quite a few. The shipping length is something that's been discussed for as long as I've been on this board.

Speaking of ISC:

United States Postal Service (ISC)

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Zoid you're one of my favorite posters, but I have to chime in that I agree with Daniel. When these issues first started, I too thought it was china post. But over time what I believe, at least in my case, is that things are getting hung up at customs for the majority of my packages. My packages were shipped and handed over to the airlines in China within days of ordering. Every time I inquired about them both Fastech and Geekvape told me they had arrived in Chicago and were hung up there. This was weeks before they were scanned in and updated in the tracking. Once they did show up, they showed up in Chicago. Digging deeper into the Chicago ISC shows dozens of people experiencing the same issue. By no means am I suggesting china post is perfect, but I also don't think the majority of the blame is theirs. Again, in my cases at least. And while stuff from Fastech does take forever, I've never not gotten a package. And they've shipped me quite a few. The shipping length is something that's been discussed for as long as I've been on this board.

Speaking of ISC:

United States Postal Service (ISC)

Not saying that there Can't be problems right now when a Package arrives into the USA and is passed over to USPS. And the Chicago ICS Hub seems to be the Focus of some Major Headaches.

But that is just One ICS Hub. And it is Hard to Blame the USPS or US ICS for delivery problems when a Package has Not left China Yet. And that is the Majority of what has happened to people who ordered from FT in that COVID Slowdown window.

The people I dealt with at FT have Never told me that My Package has left China. Because it Hasn't. It's still stuck in a Pile somewhere waiting for China Post to do something with it.

It is easy for someone to Say that your package is in Chicago waiting to be scanned in or out by US Customs. But China Post would have a record of it Departing from China and Arriving in the USA if it did.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Not saying that there Can't be problems right now when a Package arrives into the USA and is passed over to USPS. And the Chicago ICS Hub seems to be the Focus of some Major Headaches.

But that is just One ICS Hub. And it is Hard to Blame the USPS or US ICS for delivery problems when a Package has Not left China Yet. And that is the Majority of what has happened to people who ordered from FT in that COVID Slowdown window.

The people I dealt with at FT have Never told me that My Package has left China. Because it Hasn't. It's still stuck in a Pile somewhere waiting for China Post to do something with it.

It is easy for someone to Say that your package is in Chicago waiting to be scanned in by US Customs. But China Post would have a record of it Departing from China and Arriving in the USA if it did.

ETA: FT is Not going to Issue a Refund on a package that has reached the USA. And that is what all the CSR Back n' Forth and the "Please a little Longer" with FT is all about.

FT hope is it can just get to the USA. Then they Don't have to do a Refund or Store Credit on something they Know the Customer is going to receive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread