Favorite E-cig setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchMcNasty

Aug 16, 2011
North Carolina
Daily vape::vapor:
Volcano Inferno- Smoktech low resistance (1.5 ohm) mega cartomizer. I have had no battery issues on the super battery or the smaller USB PT. The carto produces insane clouds of vapor, and you do not have to take long drags. I highly recommend the carto on this battery setup if you want an out of the box experience similar to dripping.

Occasional vape:
Once again, Volcano's products have my heart. My girlfriend has the Magma-T and I sometimes run the Tank setup on my Inferno. The only thing is I like thick, dark liquids and my tank setup does not. I maybe get a week out of a tankomizer, cleaning or not, before I get the charred taste and an experience similar to that of drinking coffee through a needle. Stored upright or not, it begins to leak as well.

The tank is amazing...when using 100% PG liquids that are clear. Those I do not like, mainly due to the harshness I personally experience after an all day vape. :facepalm:

I have some juice reviews I've been working on-so I can share them with my fellow vapers, as soon as I get my post count up. Most successfully, the Inferno helped me stop smoking analogs altogether. I previously used a Blu, which was not a good experience for me, as well as an "Elitensmoke" that I picked up at the local tobacco shop. If you have any questions or need a recommendation on some tasty juice, PM me!

-MitchMcNasty

jcarabelos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2009
Colorado
I have the 3ml, 5ml, and the 5.5 phat tanks and love them all. I'm currently waiting for the 8.5 ml tanks (only the tube part) because it will fit on the phat tank caps.

That's incredible. I didn't realize they were getting so big! I'm not sure that I could stand the look of an 8.5 ml tank!!!!

bandmom5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Mississippi
My favorite is 801 fusion in 3ml liquinator or my lava tank w/ any liquid I like at the moment. all that on top of my buzz pro.
101_0751.jpg 101_0699.jpg

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
i started with an ego T but had problems with suction and clogging and stuff, leaking a little bit never bothered me. currently im using ego mega lr atty and dripping directly, doesnt bother me to open it up for a new drip. anyone have any good reccomendations for mods of this sort? i like a decent vapor amount and th. ive seen the new user mods thread but that stuff is still foreign to me, and the whole variable voltage thing. i still use the 650 mah batterries.

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
Daily Vape::vapor:
Volcano Inferno- Smoktech low resistance (1.5 ohm) mega cartomizer. I have had no battery issues on the super battery or the smaller USB PT. The carto produces insane clouds of vapor, and you do not have to take long drags. I highly recommend the carto on this battery setup if you want an out of the box experience similar to dripping.

Occasional Vape:
Once again, Volcano's products have my heart. My girlfriend has the Magma-T and I sometimes run the Tank setup on my Inferno. The only thing is I like thick, dark liquids and my tank setup does not. I maybe get a week out of a tankomizer, cleaning or not, before I get the charred taste and an experience similar to that of drinking coffee through a needle. Stored upright or not, it begins to leak as well.

The tank is amazing...when using 100% PG liquids that are clear. Those I do not like, mainly due to the harshness I personally experience after an all day vape. :facepalm:

I have some juice reviews I've been working on-so I can share them with my fellow vapers, as soon as I get my post count up. Most successfully, the Inferno helped me stop smoking analogs altogether. I previously used a Blu, which was not a good experience for me, as well as an "Elitensmoke" that I picked up at the local tobacco shop. If you have any questions or need a recommendation on some tasty juice, PM me!

-MitchMcNasty

have you found any juices that are close to the elitensmoke regular tobacco flavor?? i really like that flavor and haven't found anything like it! i tried to contact the company directly to see if they'd sell me the juice some how but im pretty sure their just importing the ecigs and wont help me out... ive tried quite a few juices and found nothing like the eliten flavor.. im guessing you got yours from jr cigar in nc. i got mine there too.... if youve found anything close please let me know!

orkira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2011
Virginia
My setup is an eGo-T which I use the tanks, 510 atty to drip with, and cartos.
How is eGo-T performance? I have heard there is the problem of leakage. right?
I have personally not had any with mine and I have had mine a while. I have two 650 batteries and they last 4 to 6 hours of heavy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread