Favorite Genesis wick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I use rayon wick. Tricky since you can't twist it like cotton.

I only twist a few mm with cotton to get it started through the coil and hole, then pull with tweezers. I haven't had trouble twisting a few mm of rayon when I wicked my dripper, so I don't think it will be a problem here. Just have to figure out the right amount.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
I rewick with the coil dry burned and still in place. Wet and twist a point. Put it through the coil into the wick hole. I use a paper clip leg to push the wick against the wall of the hole and drag the wick down pulling the fatter dry portion down into the coil until there is some tip and wick visible in the tank. Sometimes it is a fight but only takes a few minutes.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
SS mesh 200 for supreme wicking. All of you using cotton should try 200. I went from 400 to 325 to 200... i can no tilt wick max VG in something as small as a Sat with no dry hits at all... ever.

Cotton belongs in RDAs and RTAs ladies and gents :p

Haven't had much success with the 200 here. Which is a shame as I got several sheets of it. When I order 500 mesh, I get one free sheet of 200 per sheet of 500 :D

I usually stick to 500 mesh.

BTW: Congrats on our own subsection. :)

martov01

Jan 18, 2015
IT
the Shorty by HellfireMods work great with a cotton... maybe because it has the tank bottom but also in side position, so the gravity help to transport the liquid to the coil... mesh is more capillare then cotton, but cotton is more soft..... :)
the only count, it cost expensive!!! but is a top quality atty
is is same as the K.loud by Boostvaping lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread