Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Is that sale still going? You maybe have a link to it?
Unfortunately it was their closing down sale. I bought a Reos Grand LP, a P67 the mini 2.1 in the photo plus a whole lot of spares and different colour doors. You could try emailing Eric or Cindy. PM me if youre interested and I'll give you details. Pretty sure they had plenty of the mini 2.1 left when they shut their doors.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Wow... 40 Bucks for a New Reo was a Steal.
Yep 40 for the mini, 66.50 for the Grand LP supervein and all the doors were between 11 and 16 dollars. The P67 was about 100 dollars. I stretched my budget the buy as much as I could including plenty of spares knowing it was my last chance. They are absolutely superb to hold and use. Haven't been out of my paws in weeks.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Sometimes, I forget about my vids. Just seeing that thumbnail cracks me up :lol:
Awesome. I've watched most of your videos going way back. You crack me up dude!!! Scydivasloth Productions and the crash landing of the Plankton Farming Pimps, the Plankton series is killer. Very Zappaesque. I loved Boomer. I enjoyed the entire, short yet very entertaining, Plankton series. Gimme a minute ... ok I'm back, had to refresh my memory, yeah ok, I first came across your videos with the Custom-Classic mechs video from some years ago. Come on Sloth ---> more videos!!! :thumb:

ETA: Now I almost-ly forgot why I was going to post here. Sorry @AngeNZ I'll bring it back to on topic in a bit...

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I have to be honest - Boomer's death rocked my world so much I haven't even thought about those plankton farming videos since. When I think I'm able to, I'll rewatch them myself, to go down memory lane.

It's hilarious to read somebody summarizing those videos LOL :D I'd love to do more, somehow bridge the gap between dogs. Atticus is born to be filmed...

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I know @Eskie has mentioned it - but add the SXK FLVR RDA to the list.

Amazing intense flavour. It's a restricted lung vape, not as tight as the Venna rda, and it could easily be a loose MTL RDA. 6 x 1.3mm airholes with 11 degrees downward angle

The deck is a piece of cake to coil and wick.

flvrdeck.jpg

2.5mm id 0.68mm*0.27mm flat wire coil @ 0.45ohms

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Ok, I'm kind of late to this fine thread you started @AngeNZ !!! You already know I love the Hussar v1 which you creatively added a deck photo in your OP. Nice. ;) I have a couple v1's and they certainly are decent lil flavor bangers.

I'm just gonna rattle off the flavor bangers I have in regular rotation. Some of these have been previously mentioned. Cool!!! :D

There is always room in my RDA rotation for the Creek, Apex, NarEA (and still using a NarDA), Flave, Pocket, Venna, FLVR, KRMA, Salix, Parvum, Shogun (all 22mm). Oh yeah, and the Unicorn (24mm). I may have missed one or two. :p Many here already know most of those are DL to RDL to MTL (adjusting AF). The Salix is MTL all the way.

@Sloth Tonight , I'm sorry. I do understand how that goes with our little buddies. They're family and it is rough when that time comes. Boomer was awesome and totally rocked your videos.

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    I have quite a few but only use the recurve and venna lately.
    Now that I discovered the little origen I put both of them aside to. I know it goes that way with vaping and will get to them again in future. For now i'm in awe with this origen.... $6.15 (Free Shipping) SR Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (Origen Little, SS, Silver (SR)) at m.FastTech.com
    Its has the perfect draws for MTL and restricted DL. Flavor and throat hit for Africa. Every time I vape it, its like this can't be...your soooo small, but you play with the big boys :D
    Amazing. I'm even contemplating getting an original...but that's almost the price of a high end mod :eek:
    You made me dig out my Origen little and set it up on a mod. I have an unusual coil set up where the AF hits the coil at an angle but it still rocks. An old build.....
    E1QwCcB7OhG_CP20thL5gEX_rxLzI5T9szRhz3UwC6EdXRAb7ELt5lJRYOlz9pHq0Jv355nzSMtTUKySLgVcvoWYHHGhbxP68IiWrULGsvBzutuuhVLXAja6hSv_sDZM4rB4PsR-vDERURr44BdFXOEClUJHj5U9lcYXPBOCvbMCEiluZR50JIWwOCs1lLUoJ7aZe9gHjgzExYr7J-MG0RDj3zgueL9s1nQCSPPJNXOKXWAdy0cILPbyzqFVjFc1gxtxXn8ZQRx8WyQJfxBnJQLrg5y_5ZKfEb5J-jsmFrJlQE47c-gTKHKZTF3v2SyxlyfItmqbgAQg_r9JDTifFyqHMhDsW94YzDVjXD5LZXUzoME2MErgNoclrUr6McPqihddCIPdva_-TWjD5LbTtorEGKlbuKTfBuzyYJSlko6Fdn2ACIsXErBEAgwRVaY4V-JeIVzCXdrFFFWdf7Hedn5aPkpTNl-IUnA4v7Bwil76FaL7EpFauJ9ZLVfKMi04rPFg6FCXX9QbUeE_tS-CJIK5WHmmgZb8GOb3z9AyKVe7PgY8XTwlpvKevTEedeaspd6YbEa2kF3zPs-TrMswxw7hYq6GP61RFOIMhkPTRyTquV16r6ZCc1A20yDQPRsjwLQjpj7PBAdmHdrhJPM-JMlC_v8zGUT82L3RrFRwtxlB2UMBPMHabA=w771-h579-no

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yeah the honeymoon period is starting to wind down with this little Origen. I still use it daily in place of the Recurve ( I love the throat hit this little guy gives), but the slight whistle is getting to me. Have the same coil in as you atm. I don't remember it whistling that much with the dual coil in. I'll try that again and see how it goes.

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Narda RDA, Hadaly and the Italian line of BFs (No fear, No pity et al.) For awhile there I was into the bottom fed RDTAs like NewERA, Nixon, and this one which I can't remember what it's called.
    TcBmTAkwb4GaHW1YNQldVONwPX1YOKH197gXQ99jGyCBj8lGiVUVAg9Ja06f9WHz-8VqAJNuidCsWua6bQE5_COCKp6KssR1L7OnWVy4KiAohk0Zb_qLnOJRnUmBz5tbr4Oiirma7wVH8rZssV0qFOoAEYZ9j_X0m9lZqN-Tm0AZ0daLKQsee0neYghJpLF3P7-A7HDBX39kxsC5Iw__GMfK-d2oMXYlsOyf0Rjk42ln2gfB8JuVYudn7DEx7i5Ua2mCQPBybudWdJBio_LmbkfM0KqmoNGTMBOea_Rj3peKWnTGnMiL3neDrgmPGXtn664iULhQOHXaeq28DO9jVFYx-PzxAhhuZgNZTSlMoC7WGQ35dLenKQWYYvxpHWBwBs3Vb5yWWEEsK2hHaO0rgLfT_n7lJExUiJXH3htWReho07Br25Xb4eCw4izu_P3m6_bC1BrPT1P2Pzr437ZoTb0EVVoKQ_Yq8-09aKIaiwnMQ_HcI5PKaFnJlOsVD3mbr_NhOqrNAWNP9-8lFAWh487hk0nzumt13YAy40IQzmYfEOcsUySLh-pm2e0Ai0CR7aSg4CDto940dY_4dEqg7gbzQbJDd9Dxu6Ckxn_wJ13hEA2N0ayZBVLhhhQCvZzfc8X0Iu0xEp8Bmkk1bPjCnwUWSOxoOUXfPKAeeH6694WW3vB1u8X3MQ=w435-h579-no
    I remembered...Coppervape Split. Vape dementia.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    If the Flavor is as good (or Better?) than the NarDa, then I'm sure it is a Flavor Machine.
    I think the NarEA is better than the NarDA with flavor (as good as, for certain). Zero whistle. They've redesigned the deck since the NarDA. Coil install is easier. If you recall you had to do some coil leg manipulation to get the coil installed parallel to the AF holes. I enjoyed the challenge. Many installed it diagonally as that was easier. Installing it parallel brought great flavor.

The NarEA is pretty much idiot proof especially with squonking (and dripping). ;)

It is as good, but without the Narda whistle. (which never really bothers me)
    Yes ^^^^^^. The whistle irritated me at first. I messed around with coil position and was able to "kind of" eliminate the whistle and still get a good flavorful vape. The NarDA is still a great lil flavor banger (whistle wart and all). :D

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Yeah the honeymoon period is starting to wind down with this little Origen. I still use it daily in place of the Recurve ( I love the throat hit this little guy gives), but the slight whistle is getting to me. Have the same coil in as you atm. I don't remember it whistling that much with the dual coil in. I'll try that again and see how it goes.
    Honeymoons always end, lol. But it's nice to revisit old memories;)

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    I have to be honest - Boomer's death rocked my world so much I haven't even thought about those plankton farming videos since. When I think I'm able to, I'll rewatch them myself, to go down memory lane.

It's hilarious to read somebody summarizing those videos LOL :D I'd love to do more, somehow bridge the gap between dogs. Atticus is born to be filmed...
    It sounds like you may have lost a furry friend that you loved dearly. If I'm correct, my heart is with you. I know what that's like and I'll never forget it.

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    I think the NarEA is better than the NarDA with flavor (as good as, for certain). Zero whistle. They've redesigned the deck since the NarDA. Coil install is easier. If you recall you had to do some coil leg manipulation to get the coil installed parallel to the AF holes. I enjoyed the challenge. Many installed it diagonally as that was easier. Installing it parallel brought great flavor.

The NarEA is pretty much idiot proof especially with squonking (and dripping). ;)

Yes ^^^^^^. The whistle irritated me at first. I messed around with coil position and was able to "kind of" eliminate the whistle and still get a good flavorful vape. The NarDA is still a great lil flavor banger (whistle wart and all). :D
    Hmm, I just took my Narda out of retirement and I'm not noticing a whistle. Never did....Hmm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread