The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Chat

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Mary Kay, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Ivisi is working on another one..you better get you and your rocker over to this one!

2. Carlos49

Carlos49 Moved On

Believe me I've always said that "I'll be there" and then something happens... you know life get's in the way..LOL I've been working hard on my project that I really loose track of time and days, but in the long run it will help all of us. When you find something out would you please be a sweet heart and PM me.
    Thanks bunches
    Carlos

3. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    You got that right! Life happens and you have to show up and deal with it. I will P.M. you Carlos..I really want to meet you and your beautiful wife!

4. supertrkre2812

supertrkre2812 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2009
    Palatka, Fl
    ANYBODY still alive??????

I guess the mosquito's ate them all...(shrugs shoulders)....

Since they are all gone now, there will be more juice for me..:lol:

5. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    MK is a little jaunt to Tampa this weekend...she's coming to our Brandon/Tampa meetup on Sunday.

Ya know what I hate almost as much as the mosquitoes? Those little gnats that swarm you.

6. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    How can I join the club? I am new here + I am from Lee county.My name is Tami btw. I started smoking when I was 15. My high school actually had a smoking area. I have been a smoker for 25 yrs. Right now I am waiting for my nvaper Joye 510 to come in the mail but since I couldn't wait to try e-smoking I bought a luci at a smoke shop. But it isn't cutting the mustard. I think I need the juice + something stronger. I hope that e igs can work for me & I could still enjoy the things that I do like about smoking. During the winter my hubby & I do alot of camping around the state as winter is slower for our landscape biz so I might be able to come to some of these meet-ups. Thanks for reading. Please sign me up.

7. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Welcome Tami. You're automatically a member of the group by posting and being from Florida.

Because MaryKay is away for the weekend, let me also extend the invitation to join the Womens Room.

8. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    Are you talking about the no-see-ums?
    They are worse than skeeters..they are like teeny tiny flying teeth.

Yes, welcome to the group sstambo

9. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    No, I'm talking about true gnats...the ones that swarm you when you working outside and get hot and sweaty...that seems to attract them.

10. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    ahh yes the bug cloud..lol i once got bit by so many no see ums that i had to have cortizone shots cause i got allergic reaction to them. dr stopped counting after 100....i had gone to a wedding anniversary party for friends and all the smokers went outside but unfortunatly the place we were was on the bay and they love to sit out there..man it sucked..looked like i had chicken pocks

11. orlampagal

orlampagal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2009
    United States
    LOL yeah a "no-seeum" is aka sand flea ... those suckers will tear you up if you live near the beach and go out at sunset. Standard off doesn't work either. If you look at one of them under a microscope it is rather frightening. Looks like giant teeth followed by a tiny body.

12. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    I was always just joking when I called them flying teeth....now I'm going to have to capture one and see...LOL

13. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    lol if u do post a pic...i wanna see for once and for all what is biting me...lol

14. onthecoast

onthecoast New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    I posted this in the section dealing with PayPal, but thot maybe there is someone in Flordia that would help a fellow e-cig vaper out.

I need to find an e-cig merchant, (preferably in Florida for speed), that is NOT being blocked from receiving payments via PayPal.

{or someone that can physically send them to me at Miami mail drop where they'd then be sent on to me via private courier as I am in Costa Rica). If you are not a seller but would help me get these I could send you money via PayPal <-- one way to do it and am open to other ways too. Like can anyone buy 510's in a physical store?}

Anyone that has 510 attys and batteries that can get them in the mail to me Friday the 27th or Saturday 28th please contact me.

I have charger, passthru, a bit of juice left (wouldn't mind getting more juice), I just need the batteries and atomizers, or 3 or 4 complete 510 e-cigs.

I had almost quit analogs 100% when two of my attys died and I lost one. I am down to one atty that is barely working. I have spend 5 days on internet trying to find a supplier that can still get payment from PayPal, I am running out of time.

There is medical reason I need these a.s.ap. - surgery is being delayed till I have been off cigs for 4 weeks. You would be helping someone in a big way. Appreciation beyond Thanks would be in order for anyone that can help me get new 510's on way to Florida like now!

I rarely ever ask for help, especially from people who do not know me but I do need it now. This isn't easy for me to ask.

AND - I am PEEVED that PayPal can decide who we can buy things from.... you know it will not stop at e-cigs, someday it might well be certain books, or even blocked payments to certain countries.

15. wgm

wgm Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    SW Florida
    "I need to find an e-cig merchant, (preferably in Florida for speed), that is NOT being blocked from receiving payments via PayPal."

I agree with you about Paypal. Try Totally Wicked on the sponsors page. They're based in the UK so Paypal payments aren't a problem. But they ship out of Bradenton, very quickly I might add. I get my orders in two days.

Best,
    Will

16. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Go gators-beat/eat some cin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.