The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

For those that dip their atomizers...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by gearboy666, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gearboy666

gearboy666 Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    East Coast
    Im considering changing how I vape a little. A while back i got hooked on dipping and never went back to syringes and foam. I use a joye 306, which has an inner cartridge inside the main one. since i never fill up the foam, is it worth removing the inner cartridge for more air flow? Ive started seeing drip tips for some models that resemble what im doing, just in reverse. all I want to make sure of is that by removing the foam inner cartridge I wont overheat the atomizer or something. i know that when used normally, the foam is wet and provides the moisture to keep the atomizer from burning out.

2. RedAlert

RedAlert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ
    If your dipping, you dont need the inner cartridge. You can also try a drip tip, just make sure to get a "version 2" one, the originals were prone to cracking

3. gearboy666

gearboy666 Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    East Coast
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.