For those who think you need an expensive mod for a good vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I never got that saying. Youth is for recklessness, stupidity, learning consequences (slowly) and there is a reason that youth are so energetic but energetic about the craziest stuff. I guess a lot of people might say I misspent my youth, but I had a thoroughly good time doing it, and slowly learned wisdom and whatnot while I still had the energy to do it. Youth is not wasted on the young, it's just fun to remember back all the craziness and energy. I wouldn't go back, even if I still retained all the knowledge I do now. 43 was not a bad year overall, not compared to some, and this one is shaping up even better. Of course, I always looked forward to being old, and the kind of "no plastic surgery" old. I think I look better than I did at 20, personally. My face has character, and as long as you stay happy!!! no life year has to be dreadful. Sure, I had some challenges, but it was a great year, and also the YEAR OF switching to vaping.

Can't wait to turn 44, that sounds auspicious to me :)

Anna

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I avoid the new members forum. All the tough guys hang out there.

Agreed. I happen to be hanging out there atm. Just floating across to see what the beta males are up to ;)
84ACDED9-DC5C-4FF5-A274-FD0984FE22CC.jpeg

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I'm a Southern Girl...
Love the Mason jar !

As a Southern Guy, Mason jars remind me of my late mamaw and papaw and the wonderful things they would put in them send home with us after a visit. Mamaw's preserves of apples, grapes, pears, plums, etc. and of course fresh honey and comb from papaws bee hives. Always the freshest best tasting stuff you could ever hope to eat.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
As a Southern Guy, Mason jars remind me of my late mamaw and papaw and the wonderful things they would put in them send home with us after a visit. Mamaw's preserves of apples, grapes, pears, plums, etc. and of course fresh honey and comb from papaws bee hives. Always the freshest best tasting stuff you could ever hope to eat.

ohhh...Amen !

and...

" fresh honey and comb from papaws bee hives"

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
One of the things I learned from my granny was making jelly, I made 44 jars last year. We ran out last week ;)
Time to make more :)

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
One of the things I remember about my grammy was her great grifting and other assorted skills. She'd teach us stuff on sleepovers. I credit her with turning me into a rounder, which paid for my college education. She was a jolly looking old irish lady no one ever suspected of anything. Had 6 hidden cards on her at all times and a derringer up her sleeve. Me and my brother would sleep over at grammys and then have a grand old time "earning" spending money by fleecing retirees at the local old folks homes around her house. That was before the trip into the city the next day where the heat would really turn up. She'd go into back room card games and clean up while me and my brother pulled the old "we can't find our parents" pick pocketing scam and other stratagems. Sigh. I miss grammy. I remember her in the hospital right before she died. As I was leaving I said "Look at your finger grammy" It was a gumball machine ring. I held up her 4 carat wedding ring, smiled and pocketed it. She said "I have no more to teach you" smiled and died. I got the doctors Rolex on the way out and had it engraved "from grammy" in honor of her. What's weird is that grandpa was a minister and apparently had no idea of his wife's special skills despite 64 years of marriage. Love is blind and drives a high end Mercedes.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
One of the things I remember about my grammy was her great grifting and other assorted skills. She'd teach us stuff on sleepovers. I credit her with turning me into a rounder, which paid for my college education. She was a jolly looking old irish lady no one ever suspected of anything. Had 6 hidden cards on her at all times and a derringer up her sleeve. Me and my brother would sleep over at grammys and then have a grand old time "earning" spending money by fleecing retirees at the local old folks homes around her house. That was before the trip into the city the next day where the heat would really turn up. She'd go into back room card games and clean up while me and my brother pulled the old "we can't find our parents" pick pocketing scam and other stratagems. Sigh. I miss grammy. I remember her in the hospital right before she died. As I was leaving I said "Look at your finger grammy" It was a gumball machine ring. I held up her 4 carat wedding ring, smiled and pocketed it. She said "I have no more to teach you" smiled and died. I got the doctors Rolex on the way out and had it engraved "from grammy" in honor of her. What's weird is that grandpa was a minister and apparently had no idea of his wife's special skills despite 64 years of marriage. Love is blind and drives a high end Mercedes.
Grammy LouLou??? Dude....are we related?!?! BRUH!!!!:party:

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
True, I was surprised when Super T came out with the Workhorse how much better it hit than the ELA (which cost twice as much). I've never tried a hybrid or pinless mech (whatever you call them) but I imagine they hit even harder.
They do. My Asmodus is one of the hardest hitting mechmods I have. It is a "hybrid" which does make a difference. It is also full copper witb very fine well machined threads. When it's well polished it hits like a truck. I had a cartel clone that I put an authentic Cartel upgrade kit in, heavy spring and silver top pin. That was a hard hitting mod for a non bybrid.It being made of 3 pounds of copper didn't hurt. Performance in a mech varies greatly from device to device. Materials workmanship and maintainance are all factors.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I never got that saying. Youth is for recklessness, stupidity, learning consequences (slowly) and there is a reason that youth are so energetic but energetic about the craziest stuff. I guess a lot of people might say I misspent my youth, but I had a thoroughly good time doing it, and slowly learned wisdom and whatnot while I still had the energy to do it. Youth is not wasted on the young, it's just fun to remember back all the craziness and energy. I wouldn't go back, even if I still retained all the knowledge I do now. 43 was not a bad year overall, not compared to some, and this one is shaping up even better. Of course, I always looked forward to being old, and the kind of "no plastic surgery" old. I think I look better than I did at 20, personally. My face has character, and as long as you stay happy!!! no life year has to be dreadful. Sure, I had some challenges, but it was a great year, and also the YEAR OF switching to VAPING.

Can't wait to turn 44, that sounds auspicious to me :)

Anna
I think the appeal is to have the energy of youth when you have the wisdom :) With everything I've learned, it's a shame now I'm old and busted.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I think the appeal is to have the energy of youth when you have the wisdom :) With everything I've learned, it's a shame now I'm old and busted.
Bingo.

If only I knew then what I know now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread