Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Well I do still have an analog from time to time... I went from 2 packs a day to 5 analogs or less a day... I average 2-3 analogs a day... but it depends on whats going on what Im doing where Im at and how angry a customer makes me... but in almost 3 months of vaping I feel that to go from 40 a day to 5 or less a day after smoking for almost 20 years is a major improvement...

Vaprific

Dec 29, 2011
USA-AUS-SEA
Wow this is news to me. For some reason I assumed the quit rate was close to 100%. Myself when I started, I didn't have any desire for one..thats what made me so sold on them in the first place. Each one of my friends that took it up did the same as well.

After a month or so after I quit, my charger broke and was going crazy waiting for the replacement. Eventually get an analog off of a friend, but I couldn't take the taste! At that point I only had a day to wait so I stuck it out. Now I make sure to have back ups of everything, because the last thing I want is to go back on them. I spent half my life trying to beat those buggers, having freaky dreams from nicotine patches etc. No way.

That's why I am so surprised, flabbergasted even, that there is so much uproar from governments and supposed "health" officials saying they should be banned. Controlled access so the children can't get them, sure, but BANNNED?? for what? Guess we have to face it, this vaping/regulation situation is merely a reflection of the crazy illogical, bizarro world we live in. If we didnt believe it before or simply didn't want to be thought of as a fringe conspiracy theorist - this is all very revealing.

If you're reading this and in the very least agree at all, please join CASAA if you haven't already. Those folks are fighting for us, and its a pretty important fight. I never want to have to choose between an early death or a jail term. Thats not really fair of my government to do but I am worried that sense has left the last professional politician long ago.

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Well I do still have an analog from time to time... I went from 2 packs a day to 5 analogs or less a day... I average 2-3 analogs a day... but it depends on whats going on what Im doing where Im at and how angry a customer makes me... but in almost 3 months of vaping I feel that to go from 40 a day to 5 or less a day after smoking for almost 20 years is a major improvement...

That is TREMENDOUS!!!! A huge accomplishment, and you should be proud. WTG!

Lacedolphin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Harrodsburg,Ky.
I'm kinda in the same boat. A month ago I couldn't have dreamed of quitting, now after 6 weeks of trial and error, crap 901s, and trying to quit, hubby and I made a big order and I'm at the point that vaping tastes better, I think I can go analog free forever. Big change in 6 weeks, more mentally than anything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread