Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
tomorrow in Massachusetts I was told by Gary at MVS during the 4 month ban of vape gear while investigating why people in the US have gotten very sick or died from vaping NON vaping related marijuana oil products.

So find your friends out of state or get online tonight to order your coils and juices.

Maybe the investigation should be why people in other countries haven’t been getting sick and why this is JUST happening now after a couple of decades of people vaping e juice. Could be something to do with the government and politicians trading in a multi billion dollar industry and let’s not forget the lobbyists errr donors.

And yes I emailed and called my knee jerk reacting guv Baker to express my embarrassment that one of the states with the highest quality Universities aren’t asking for FACTS.

Big Tobacco (and Pharm) and the governments reason of losing $7 billion dollars to people switching from known carcinogenic cigarettes to less harmful vaping products.

As more bans get put into place and more people get sick or die from contaminated black market ejuice and THC products.

Just as planned so they can point their fingers and scream - we told you it was dangerous!!

Last edited:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Actually they are "vaping" those illicit substances. So they are "vaping related". Just not nicotine vaping related. They have lumped all liquids heated to vapor "vaping" or even "e-cigarettes".
And the vaping industry is about 1 decade old.

So when you speak to your governor please get the details accurate. We need folks to understand we use "cigarette smoking cessation" devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread