Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I almost feel like I missed something by not being able to try carto's myself, with all this carto talk in here.;) I entered ECF when the Lemo V1 was the new thing to get, and so I got.

Don't feel too left out, like most things in vape history they were a step up from previous gear but they too have their faults and why they are best soaking in a full tank of liquid, a dry hit on a carto was absolutely the worst. Lighting the wrong end of a cigarette was tasty compared to a carto dry hit. :D

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
My game changer was the MVP 2 and Protank 2. Up until this point I was using the ego c and vision spinners but they would always break and I would go back to smoking I almost gave up on vaping but my good friend that owned a vape shop in my town convenienced me I need better equipment and the combo got me off cigarettes for good. I would not be a vapor if it wasn't for that shop there business is flourishing now

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I almost feel like I missed something by not being able to try carto's myself, with all this carto talk in here.;) I entered ECF when the Lemo V1 was the new thing to get, and so I got.

I don't know about missing anything, Five-Two, but they're fun (and still a nice vape for some of us).

I still use cartos but they're tanked now.

I have one tanked, and one nekkid. I still enjoy them too.

Don't feel too left out, like most things in vape history they were a step up from previous gear but they too have their faults and why they are best soaking in a full tank of liquid, a dry hit on a carto was absolutely the worst. Lighting the wrong end of a cigarette was tasty compared to a carto dry hit. :D

Agreed, but when they're good, they're oh-so-good. Unique (for me).

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Lighting the wrong end of a cigarette was tasty compared to a carto dry hit.

I hear that, I do.;):thumb: That sounds like something one would only do once. I have lit the wrong end, several times in fact, would wake me up quick, fast and in a hurry.:shock:

Last edited:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
L2hQnR6JhA8-VjjJyGL6SoOYNaQq1WcMapGbPtwqllCpiAjQyJgEm1VfLGFcBgO5RI17yNVCJyL3DAB6KGWyBYHLfwAs4f60PqRpRfFJep5mgi2J_mQvx6STj_KU_PTCD60Aot8kESMVir_CbBmcgxEzxxJydywQLB97i6hxKKgVbW7QnxfAP2Id3e88Kz5X4Gh-R65P7z7AiGk0QOvIoDwgJJe1hLJyALxPRwJ-NwJHkgZvnO4iZG_1iAQZ_6iGyUB9QfO5WT16DU3rfzCPDojRsx7U9OUT_qg0Z4p87k1VXtENB6FFjBmj3YsICrAyRzjDy8z-tu-ceutXFgpTL5QeJY7QW7GtV3YBaNFj_RowOMOJKsyZ9svNYxM_eFJ_mxBmex8SZze91RveGhz1Ho_u1qqZZ7TOe_WYj23wi9CBYm7HnytQDyPPE_Hrdrj4ipcoK1dJYVZ93mdFMKbxOjfguENJbJ8eB23kFVy_GcNCqaFcoZG7598W-PxSWWf655qide_AL1zRo21DOKB7p61E-xjrmLWG_WrsLk2DCLkWmEMkxBSCtJn2fwgF__sxzkaG_0kWyjKQvZlvSrRDxwgmBPr2kSfL7pMc72Fw=w511-h683-no

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
I still have an almost full brick of punched cartos and a tank. I could get nostalgic but just can't make myself deal with that mess.

Thank the vaping God's for RDAs.

My most important game-changing gear is my DIY liquid. I don't even know what I would do if I had to rely on commercial juice. It was always the hardest part for me. Just heart breaking to pay out for a crap shoot.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
A major game changer for me was you tube. I knew very few vapers. All were either high watt users or had same gear I had, which I found frustrating and left me unsatisfied. Then I happened upon yt vape related topics. Found out about dtl vaping which led me to the STM and 30w istick. That was I thought maybe I could quit smoking, not just cut down. Rip taught me to build my coils and Daniel taught me how to wick and turned me onto ss wire. Nowadays I use yt more for music, but will always be grateful to those tutors and reviewers for teaching me how to vape and find my sweet spots.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia

Just took a look at Rip after forgetting about him for two years seemingly. WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO THAT GUY?
Yeah, he has changed considerably; and not in a good way. His older vids were great for new builders. I hardly watch reviews any more. Mostly just to get a good look at a deck.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread