GAME CHANGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
@Letitia

Frightening.. I can't tell if that's what success did to him or; God knows what else..

He even got his teeth done. Now some might not notice, but when you work in dentistry, that stuff sticks out like a sore thumb for many restorations.. It's like he has white fence posts for teeth now =\ spooky.

I took a look at the video of him talking about it. And I must say, good job on his part for the transformation. I think the spook factor comes from his new lighting and new beard. SO much more lighting makes him look ghostly, pair that up with a more revealed and leaner face, you would think he has a problem in some way. To the contrary, if it is as he says *he mentions kicking refined sugar products and high amounts of standing activity*, then that is a massive benefit to his health. One thing I think would have aided him even more is he had dropped the meat like he dropped dairy/cheese and such.

The one weird thing that I don't recommend anyone do without supervision or knowing they won't be working for a week, is that water-only fast for a week. I guess it serves that purpose of resetting your taste buds, that's for sure. But it's literal starvation. He speaks of the mental destabilization during that fast. Quite expected considering basic biological fuel like carbohydrates were cut off completely. That can lead to massive levels of tiredness and delusion (or just odd other temporary mental instabilities with psychosis-like symptoms). Many shamanistic cultures use fasts as a means of transcendence to some spiritual experience according to them, sort of like psychedelically induced experiences without the psychoactive substance.

So in closing and a quick TL;DR of what he did and thoughts:

• Refined sugars kicked = Good objectively, good subjectively (even if your addict brain rejects such notions)

• Water-only fast for a week = Good subjectively, potentially very harmful objectively (based on many factors)

• Whole foods eaten = Good objectively (he mentioned many veggies)

• Dairy/Cheese kicked = Good objectively, nearly impossible subjectively (kasomorphines found in milk are cousin chemicals to actual morphine used in hospitals, and is why people find giving up milk is even harder than giving up meats most of the time)
  • Salmon Eaten regularly = Objectively not good (virtually all oceanic systems and biological species have been contaminated with human waste and dumping into the oceans, biological accumulation up the food chain has been revealed in studies that most seafood we consume is vastly contaminated with petrochemical byproducts, and heavy metal concentrations of things like mercury in alarming levels). Also, meat consumption has pretty ill effects as observed with the levels of previously unseen and unprecedented levels of chronic diseases mostly observed in wealthy nations (where meat subsidizing programs exist for animal farming), salmon in particular being a heavy lipid dense food.
  • That amount of weight-loss = Good objectively, questionable subjectively. Without blood test results, his drop in weight is on first sight, good to see from a health perspective, but the fear comes in with how much over-reliance of meat in now nearly every meal he may have been consuming could paint another picture in said blood test results, by way of observation of things like cholesterol levels.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Thank You TKS, I read and learned alot from your post ^^^. Rip certainly has changed in appearance over the years, and also changed his videos considerably. I do still watch his videos now, but compared to his early years it is like 2 different people. I used his early video on rebuilding my EVOD2 coils, and that got me into rebuilding everything that I could from then on, and no more store bought coil heads for me. Rebuilding is just plain too much fun. That was a Game Changer for me also.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Oh yeah, about the content of his videos.. I remember him doing genesis builds talking like a normal person. I don't understand why Youtubers that get popular feel the need to yell and tape their eyelids wide open..

Agree. Used to watch his videos.......till he turned into a moonbat wackaloon. :shock: Those eyelids may be permanently super glued open. :eek::eek:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Oh, my, yes. I squonk and used duals for about a week, the big duallies are in the dust collector.

Another game changer on my vape journey was discovering how much I enjoy using single coil RTAs and RDAs. They seem to fit my style like a glove.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
@ENAUD and @Katdarling, many thanks for the needle file suggestion. Hobby Lobby didn't have any, but I found a set at Home Depot, and the triangular file works great. I just messed with it a tiny bit, but I could tell it was enlarging the air hole. Now I just have to build a coil and wick the thing to try it out. I don't want to work on it too much until I've tested it, scared I'll get it too airy.

I like my Kayfun mini V3, but it leaks. I'm looking forward to using the RBA with the air hole drilled out a bit. THANK YOU!!! Probably another game-changer for me.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I think your talking about the IGO-L right ?? Just go at it a little at a time, put the top cap on and try a draw, that's what I did with mine. Keep working at it till you get it where you want, then put a build in and your there. Good luck Just Me.:thumbs: Makes me want to dig mine out again.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I wonder how many reading this great thread are digging out older gear to give it another go for a nostalgic trip down memory lane.

Not I, mine is still collecting dust. My older single coil squonkers are held in reserve for the total collapse.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Another game changer on my vape journey was discovering how much I enjoy using single coil RTAs and RDAs. They seem to fit my style like a glove.
Amen to that! With most new gear trending towards either multi-coil rebuilding or drop-ins, it's hard to find good single coil atomizers. My primary tank, the Buddha Mini, is out of production and I only recently found some spares by luck; for RDAs I just put in one coil and cut off the airflow.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I wonder how many reading this great thread are digging out older gear to give it another go for a nostalgic trip down memory lane.
I'm thinking about pulling out one of my XL Cartos and using my squonker with it..... [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I do still have EVODs, a Protank mini, Spinners and eGo batteries out and assembled, though not necessarily in use.
Just checked my red EVOD and the mouthpiece is pretty grimy. Guess I'll have to break down and clean these things after all.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I found my old aspire 50 watt tube mod (I think it is? Maybe less wattage) that I used while on my LAST dual use attempt. It looks fine, but if it's 50 watts, I'm not sure I want to use it. Still mulling it over, it was a pretty decent battery or so I figured at the time, but meh. Some vape shop sold it to me at probably inflated prices. It can't possibly be 50 watts, surely? I don't have the attached information, but it looks like that same mod...... Don't want to toast a coil, tho. I guess I could shove a rebuildable on top, and have a choking attack.

I still think it's probably less wattage, and I am kind of afraid to charge it after all this time (must be at least 4 years old....)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread