Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
LOL! keeping us all in suspenseful, eh? :D

Have just learned my lesson about posting a link to a hard-to-find item, and/or one at a great price, before the person who was actually looking for it...had the chance to buy any. Several experiences on the "Are You Done Stocking Up?" thread taught me that lesson. I learned that lurkers, and even a few vendors in some cases, had swooped in and bought all of something... before the person who mentioned wanting to find some, had a chance to buy any of them.

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I have to report to ya'll now. I have just found my Happy place (verses my Contented place). Thanks go to Kat and DPL, I now have the KayFun V3 Plus and V2L+ which here to fore I had never vaped, not one draw. I have also bought (2) KayFun V3 mini's and they fit right in with the other 2 versions. So I guess it's "Back to the Future",,,,, For Me.
The first time I tried a Kayfun, just about 4 years ago, I thought I'd found the holy grail. This was in a vape shop, and belonged to one of the employees. "I want one!" "We don't have any". This was right in the transition between the KFL+ and the KFL+V2 and nobody had any. I ended up buying a used Russian 91 in the classies here. It needed some TLC, but hey... For the next several months, my go-to was an R91 or a KFL+ V2. I ended up with two of each.

But then I discovered squonking. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
But then I discovered squonking. :D

...and once you go wet, you never regret? ;):D

How many other things in this world can we truly say has something for everyone? We ARE the fortunate ones.

Soon, they'll be nothing left but pods & remnants. Hoarders unite! :thumbs:

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
i have 2 sig 150s kyle and wouldn't part with them

I donated it to someone who wanted to try vaping. I regret every minute of not having it! I have nicer mods, and I have newer mods, but there's nothing like rocking that old-school sigelei.

Maybe that's why I love my q class so much. They have similar boards. I think the 150tc had the sx-330.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
I donated it to someone who wanted to try vaping. I regret every minute of not having it! I have nicer mods, and I have newer mods, but there's nothing like rocking that old-school sigelei.

Maybe that's why I love my q class so much. They have similar boards. I think the 150tc had the sx-330.
My only regret is that i diddnt buy a couple more:)..........i have a half dozen HomWrecker 150s ( similar), and maybe better built but there is just something about the Sig

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
My only regret is that i diddnt buy a couple more:)..........i have a half dozen HomWrecker 150s ( similar), and maybe better built but there is just something about the Sig

lol ain't that the truth?

story time:
This one time I was working, and this guy came in and asked me about a mod he found in his yard while mowing his grass after the spring thaw. here in Ohio, that's quite a thaw lmao.

it was the venerable 150tc, and it worked like it wasn't frozen and run over with a lawnmower lmao.

amazed me.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
In case anyone wants some of those KFL+ V2 for $10 (SS ones) and $5 (Gold ones), you can find them here:

EH Pro Kayfun Lite Plus Rebuildable Atomizer | Sublime Vapor

While their pic doesn't show the V2, it definitely is V2 that you receive, no matter which color you order. Even the label on the bottom of the EHPro box says it's the V2. So I don't know why SV shows that pic, and their description doesn't state that it's V2.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
They had them in Black, SS, Gold, and the gorgeous Blue color, too!
That's the only place I've ever seen the blue. And, you're right, gorgeous! I had a really hard time resisting. I kept going back and looking for weeks.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
That's the only place I've ever seen the blue. And, you're right, gorgeous! I had a really hard time resisting. I kept going back and looking for weeks.

So...did you quit resisting and order some Blue, before they sold out of them? :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just FYI, and it really doesn't matter, but the blue one that I have only has one airflow hole, not two.

It's the one I use most, and I can't tell ANY difference in the vape, but I figured I'd throw it out there (just in case someone cares). I remove my airflow screws, whether there's just one or two (again, just for reference). They're all in a baggie somewhere (I'll never need them).

osso1

Apr 7, 2013
Augusta,GA
In case anyone wants some of those KFL+ V2 for $10 (SS ones) and $5 (Gold ones), you can find them here:

EH Pro Kayfun Lite Plus Rebuildable Atomizer | Sublime Vapor

While their pic doesn't show the V2, it definitely is V2 that you receive, no matter which color you order. Even the label on the bottom of the EHPro box says it's the V2. So I don't know why SV shows that pic, and their description doesn't state that it's V2.
Thanks for posting this
Picked up 3 Gold ones $20.99 Shipped
Lost a Gold V2 and iStick at Thanksgiving
These are my out and about tanks
Never worry about Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread