GAME CHANGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Soon, they'll be nothing left but pods & remnants. Hoarders unite! :thumbs:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

KFL+V2.jpg

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
My kayfun mini's, Plus's, and V2L+ all give me the Cool flavor like sucking on a Menthol/Mint Breath Saver, from my DIY Menthol/Mint 9mg/ml juice. The only other Atty I can compare with, that is 100% the same for flavor is my Siren V1 (but I use the Siren in R/DL mode).

We Vaper's are sooo Fickle, aren't we ??

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
When Kat and I finally bit the bullet*, and were deciding on which rba we'd "FDA-proof" ourselves with, we selected the KF because of its apparent durability, and relatively leak-proof design (have teflon tape, will travel!). Having now tried and used a fair number of toppers, I'm 100% comfortable with that original decision.

If everything is taken away, I do believe that the KFs (along with our stable of Provaris) will continue to perform, over a very long haul.

Here's hoping we never have to find out, eh? :vapor:

* Not all that long ago - LOL!

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
When Kat and I finally bit the bullet*, and were deciding on which RBA we'd "FDA-proof" ourselves with, we selected the KF because of its apparent durability, and relatively leak-proof design (have teflon tape, will travel!). Having now tried and used a fair number of toppers, I'm 100% comfortable with that original decision.

If everything is taken away, I do believe that the KFs (along with our stable of Provaris) will continue to perform, over a very long haul.

Here's hoping we never have to find out, eh? :vapor:

* Not all that long ago - LOL!

I agree, I am using the first 3 that I bought many years ago, only thing I have had to change is a few 0-rings. I think when they made one more run of them a while back, I bought 4 more of them, and put them on the shelf. I also got several spares for them as well, the insulator's are kind of critical. They are made to last. :)

KAS

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I wish I liked the draw of the KFs..... I tried a number of variations, and none of them was satisfactory to me. Believe it or not, I prefer a PT2 to a KF ( :shock: )

The PT2s aren't daily drivers, but they are available in a pinch.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wish I liked the draw of the KFs..... I tried a number of variations, and none of them was satisfactory to me. Believe it or not, I prefer a PT2 to a KF ( :shock: )

You know my feelings on the subject, Ms. Lovely Dinger; there is simply no wrong way to vape.

A friend of mine still pulls out a Blu every once in awhile.

Boats & floats. Vape em if ya got em! <3 :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

How does one vape a pinch?

images

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I'm just sittin here toking on my White V2L+ and enjoying Life at 8 watts. Thanks @Brewdawg1181 for getting me to try the KayFun's. I didn't know just what I was missing. Game Changer ?? Maybe for me. KayFun mini V3, V3 Plus, V2L+ all fit me just Great.

Last edited:

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
My first mod, which was the Totally Wicked Tornado I think it was called, and my first sub-ohm mod, which was the Kanger Subbox Mini. I never did get the hang of direct dripping with the Tornado, so it wasn't long before I was using CE2s, complete with a syringe to fill them (I kept joking it looked like I carried some kind of drug kit around with the syringe and other materials, lol). Honestly, I kind of miss using a syringe to fill a tank sometimes. It made me feel like a mad scientist! LOL

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
(I kept joking it looked like I carried some kind of drug kit around with the syringe and other materials, lol). Honestly, I kind of miss using a syringe to fill a tank sometimes. It made me feel like a mad scientist! LOL

My son started vaping about one month after I did, which was purely coincidental. He was, I guess... around 24 years old at the time, living with his mother.

At some point later, within the first year, his mother called me - TOTALLY freaked out. He'd left a syringe sitting out, as he was rushing to get to work.

She wasn't thrilled when I laughed, but calmed down after I explained everything.

Funny, the stuff we vapers do. :lol: :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread