GAME CHANGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've currently got one clone, and one authi (tools). The tools are interchangeable, but some of the clone tanks are not (as some already know). The tools work for some, but not for all. If an authi works on one, so will the clone (and vice-versa).

Good info. to have! All of my KFL+V2 are EHPro, and I have 3 of the dirt cheap KF 3.1 Cig Green (or some other oddball clone name brand) gotten from EcigSupply when a bunch of us bought them awhile ago.

I did a Google search for the tool, and in a post someone made on Reddit in Oct. 2015...he said he has the EHPro KFL+V2 and the authentic tool works on it, so...I guess that means the clone should work on mine then?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good info. to have! All of my KFL+V2 are EHPro, and I have 3 of the dirt cheap KF 3.1 Cig Green (or some other oddball clone name brand) gotten from EcigSupply when a bunch of us bought them awhile ago.

I did a Google search for the tool, and in a post someone made on Reddit in Oct. 2015...he said he has the EHPro KFL+V2 and the authentic tool works on it, so...I guess that means the clone should work on mine then?

I hate to state anything definitively when it comes to gear, but all of my tools work with all of my EHPro KF V2L+s (whatever they are!). If I hadn't marked the authi tool, there's no way I'd be able to tell them apart (neither in form nor function).

Odds are with you - let's put it that way. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Be warned - BIG shipping costs. @52anddone knows first hand, unfortunately. :(

I know about their S/H costs, too. I've often thought there ought to be some way for us to get together and place 1 large order for anything people want from them, and then split it up and send to everyone once it's delivered to someone in the US.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I know about their S/H costs, too. I've often thought there ought to be some way for us to get together and place 1 large order for anything people want from them, and then split it up and send to everyone once it's delivered to someone in the US.

I'm a fan of the group-buy concept, and yes, it always has worked out nicely for me in the past. I'd highly recommend it, provided all parties know and trust each other. I've been fortunate in all my past experiences, and the groups have been nothing but top-notch.

So yeah, if there's enough interest in a thing, it's a great approach.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I'm a fan of the group-buy concept, and yes, it always has worked out nicely for me in the past. I'd highly recommend it, provided all parties know and trust each other. I've been fortunate in all my past experiences, and the groups have been nothing but top-notch.
I've bought all my gear through coops and still using that gear. Now that my gear is getting older I do have some newer mods but they sit. Too bad the FDA shut the coops down...Just like DP says "nothing but top notch", authentic gear and the best was the "start the car" prices well for me cause gear in Canada is a bit pricey compared to par exchange rate that happened a few years back when I was buying gear. Again, another moment of silence for the coops....

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit

I can confirm the FT Kayfill tool clone works fine on the EHPro KFL+V2. It's a time & mess saver for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread