Great Service from David Yang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
As i am not able to start a new thread because of the error problems that this e-cig-forum.com forum is having, i thought i would post this bit of information in here.....I hope the person that started this thread does not mind---and if you do mind then i am sorry :l

Throwing my DSE901 battery against the wall can kick start the battery, believe it or not!

I threw my DSE901 battery against the wall after it had stopped working....the led light still lit but no vapor was coming from my atomizer.....now there is nothing wrong with my 901 atomizer because it still works with all my other batteries, but when i threw my seemingly dead 901 battery against the wall it started working again------a little weird but however it was successful.

Last edited:

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I Got My Stuff From David Yesterday That Was Ordered a Week Ago

My Small Box Was Definitely Opened, Gone Through & Re-Taped Up Crappy (1 clean razor cut was used to open it).

Everything was there, but when they opened they did not put the Juice back in the Baggie (was just thrown in), there was no packing peanuts or any packing material and some bottles were leaking through the box (damn). The Juice Itself was not in any type of plastic or baggies individually, just loose. The rest of the stuff was packaged can't tell if opened cuz no seals.

This was a small order around 3 lbs & happy to receive it!

Keep Vapin!

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
I Got My Stuff From David Yesterday That Was Ordered a Week Ago

My Small Box Was Definitely Opened, Gone Through & Re-Taped Up Crappy (1 clean razor cut was used to open it).

Everything was there, but when they opened they did not put the Juice back in the Baggie (was just thrown in), there was no packing peanuts or any packing material and some bottles were leaking through the box (damn). The Juice Itself was not in any type of plastic or baggies individually, just loose. The rest of the stuff was packaged can't tell if opened cuz no seals.

This was a small order around 3 lbs & happy to receive it!

Keep Vapin!

Glad you got your stuff Cell. Sorry it was vandalized. I'm still waiting. Apparently there was a problem with my order and it didn't get sent out. David said he'd include an EM-901 as an apology. I was cool with that then and especially now that I got an email from his site saying that; all orders would be suspended until this Thursday due to a death in his family.

That was a week ago Wednesday, so the fact you got yours today gives me some hope. Luckily I had Puresmoker stuff to keep me vaping in the meantime. Whenever I get it, that will be 3 starter kits coming through customs but no liquid. I hope it's not too manhandled.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Curtis

You should be good, anytime now. I also got an email last week there will be back a day or so due to some issue, but there back now.

Good Luck Bro! ;)

Keep Vapin!

Glad you got your stuff Cell. Sorry it was vandalized. I'm still waiting. Apparently there was a problem with my order and it didn't get sent out. David said he'd include an EM-901 as an apology. I was cool with that then and especially now that I got an email from his site saying that; all orders would be suspended until this Thursday due to a death in his family.

That was a week ago Wednesday, so the fact you got yours today gives me some hope. Luckily I had Puresmoker stuff to keep me vaping in the meantime. Whenever I get it, that will be 3 starter kits coming through customs but no liquid. I hope it's not too manhandled.

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA
My juice order from him has entered US customs and includes menthol. I only ordered it because it was new, and he already had a spearmint flavor (bad menthol tastes like spearmint to me.) I might sell it if I don't like it so you might want to wait a few days and I'll report back.

It's hard to tell what he actually has in stock. I made a small hardware order with the juice and that didn't ship. On his site, all his pen starter kits are sold out, but not batteries or atomizers ??

simonlesorcier

Mar 2, 2009
Not the same story here, my order was shipped incomplete and one of the batteries would not work, this is not real problem if either David or his US arm Kevin, would reply to my e mails about solving this incomplete order!

If you order from them, ask them to check for order
1LM883705S986762V ( mine) you'd hate to see the same thing happening to yours!!!

Eduardo

1LM883705S986762V

fjames

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bluegrass USA
Either I'm blind or I can't edit my own post, huh.

Just an update on the menthol - the old juice has burned of the atomizer and the menthol is now looking very good. No more "light." I'd say it's indistinguishable from Cash's now. Since the TW menthol was recently reviewed as pretty much the same as Cash's, it looks like whoever is supplying this stuff has figured out what US customers want in a menthol.

I'm liking it very much, and on my drip pen, which usually gives a very smooth mellow hit, I'm getting more "lung pop" than usual. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread