Geekvape Zeus Dual RTA

Zeus Dual RTA comes with upgraded postless build deck that allows for easy building for both single coil and dual coils.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I recently got a Zeus Dual and - I’m fairly new to RTAs but- so far, it’s my favorite. Better performance than any other I own. Top airflow is a winner. Plenty of air, easy to adjust if you want it more restricted. No leaks, that’s my number one must have in any tank. I hate having juice all over my mod, my hands, in my handbag, or anywhere other than inside the tank.

Not too hard for a newbie to build. Not a bad price point. As far as looks, pretty nice. Nice clean lines, sophisticated, not too too masculine ( and some are, and hello, women vape too) and proportions are good.

Not a huge fan of the matte finish, would prefer more of a satin, not high gloss, but a little sheen would look better with most of my mods.

Will likely buy another one, maybe two.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I recently got a Zeus Dual and - I’m fairly new to RTAs but- so far, it’s my favorite. Better performance than any other I own. Top airflow is a winner. Plenty of air, easy to adjust if you want it more restricted. No leaks, that’s my number one must have in any tank. I hate having juice all over my mod, my hands, in my handbag, or anywhere other than inside the tank.

Not too hard for a newbie to build. Not a bad price point. As far as looks, pretty nice. Nice clean lines, sophisticated, not too too masculine ( and some are, and hello, women vape too) and proportions are good.

Not a huge fan of the matte finish, would prefer more of a satin, not high gloss, but a little sheen would look better with most of my mods.

Hi DeloresRose,

Thanks for your support on Geekvape.
It's glad to hear that you love the product. Hope you will enjoy vaping with Geekvape products.

Best,

Reactions: DeloresRose

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
Great tank and it goes well with my iJust 3. The color variants are vast and I easily found a match for my stainless steel mod. I do wish the 810 drip tip had a bit more length to it as my lips hit the tank and it is a bit awkward. Building on it it easy as it was my first build although I messed up one of the coils it came with by cutting it too short.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Great tank and it goes well with my iJust 3. The color variants are vast and I easily found a match for my stainless steel mod. I do wish the 810 drip tip had a bit more length to it as my lips hit the tank and it is a bit awkward. Building on it it easy as it was my first build although I messed up one of the coils it came with by cutting it too short.

Thank you for your suggestion! We will forward it to our technicians.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
Single coil on the Zeus put the coil legs diagonal on the base opposite sides of it. Not both on the same side.

Just twist the coil back into direction, this is very basic stuff bro. You always align and correct hotspots in your coils first, if you have not done this you have been setting up you coils incorrectly from the start.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
I WANNA ASK ABOUT BUILD ONE COIL IN ZEUS DUAL I SAW ALOT VIDEOS ABOUT BUILDING IN DUAL BUT I WANT BUILD IN DUAL AUTOMIZER BUT PUT ONE COIL

AND I PURCHASE THIS ZEUS FROM THIS SITE ITS GOOD ONE OR WHAT

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Zeus-Dual-RTA.html

Element Vape has better deals as a whole, it is where I got mine. You can get some fresh Claptons coupled with that tank as well. Be sure you wick loosely and don't have very tight wicks on it or you will have dry hit heaven.

evilboy

Aug 23, 2018
Just twist the coil back into direction, this is very basic stuff bro. You always align and correct hotspots in your coils first, if you have not done this you have been setting up you coils incorrectly from the start.
thank you my friend but do you have a photo of it or video on youtube

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
  • Agree
Reactions: ranjen617

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I WANNA ASK ABOUT BUILD ONE COIL IN ZEUS DUAL I SAW ALOT VIDEOS ABOUT BUILDING IN DUAL BUT I WANT BUILD IN DUAL AUTOMIZER BUT PUT ONE COIL

AND I PURCHASE THIS ZEUS FROM THIS SITE ITS GOOD ONE OR WHAT

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Zeus-Dual-RTA.html
Hello, Yes heavengifts is a great place to purchase GeekVape mods and tanks. I see you are still asking the same questions as you were this morning.

Have you ever built a coil or at least installed one on a deck? If so, then I think we are all telling you the same thing, over and over. Have you search youtube for a video on this? I know I told you and @Beamslider has told you to install each leg diagonal on the deck using slightly bigger coil than you would use if using 2 and leave a little more length to the legs so you can position it where you want it. Have you tried doing that?

Good luck and let us know.....how it goes.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

I have the Zeus Dual in RED. Love how easy it is to build(doing a single coil @0.38 ohm) and the air flow is massive. Only thing that bothers me is the covering(chimney) for the deck is black.(My problem not the tanks). I can still tell the juice level just fine, its just that I put a clear juice in it and I have to keep reminding myself my juice didn't turn black. LOL.

:)

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Hello, Yes heavengifts is a great place to purchase GeekVape mods and tanks. I see you are still asking the same questions as you were this morning.

Have you ever built a coil or at least installed one on a deck? If so, then I think we are all telling you the same thing, over and over. Have you search youtube for a video on this? I know I told you and @Beamslider has told you to install each leg diagonal on the deck using slightly bigger coil than you would use if using 2 and leave a little more length to the legs so you can position it where you want it. Have you tried doing that?

Good luck and let us know.....how it goes.

Glad to see you guys are helping each other.

expat42451

Apr 20, 2017
Great support thread thanks to E-Cig & GeekVape. I live in Ecuador so am limited as far as what vape supplies are available. Prices here are double anywhere else in the world. I purchased a Zeus dual several weeks ago. I normally fire it with either a Drag or a WoodyVapes X200. My problem is flavor. I have a couple of juices that have subtle flavors and I have so far been unable to make the Zeus shine flavor wise. Reading elsewhere about how great the Zeus does as a top air flow RTA, I figure its got to be my builds. I have tried various builds with 24 and 26ga 316 Geek Vape SS as well as Fused Clapton Kanthal wire (GeekVape) 2x24 &32, Wicking with Cotton Bacon. Any suggestions or a link to a build video would be greatly appreciated.
My juices are 80% VG dont know whether this would make a difference.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread