Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
My point was that it was, apparently, part of the idea of 'lowering' the price that it would be more attractive to V1 owners who wanted to upgrade. To be honest, 7.50 euros cheaper is not making me want to run to the website and order one for a bit more AF and maybe improved JF. That's all. The fact is, it isnt 139 euros, its 151.50 euros...

Reactions: qorax

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I do agree with that. The Initial Listing also said Shipping (typically UPS) included in the Price for non-EU Buyers. So disappointed-Yes. But, C'est La Vie.
$12.50 EU for International UPS 3-5 Day Shipping to The States is still pretty dang cheap in comparison.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Got one - bit surprised that postage wasn't included.
I am deeply surprised as well. Since time immemorial anything MarkBugs was always shipped free. As @TheotherSteveS correctly opined - this indeed is naughty (and a bit cheesy imo).

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Checked Vapin' Art.
Would have been $178.35 if bought from them INCONUS and shipped to me.
So, a wash in the long run (actually about 53 cents cheaper direct from MBP after Exchange Rate). I'm Cool with that and cool with MBP getting the Retail Funds.
It's All Good :thumb:

Well, not "All Good" till the GEM II is built, wicked, filled, and firing proudly atop my WAEII 40 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread