(Genesis style)Smoktech VIVI TANK rebuildable atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
Got a shipping notice on the RAtank...WOOT, lol, i like the chrome look and a vivi would look awesome on a chrome bolt , or my chrome provari, but think the RAtank on the black bolt will look pretty sweet too, hopefully will be vaped silly in the next couple days

Cool, hope it hits the spot for you.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
in the video of the guy setting up the RATAnk (from your post- #16), he coils the wick first there too. but im guessing there are better wrapping jobs than he did. his coil looked inferior to the video above it. that 1st guys coil looked official. either way, the RA tank looks to be the solid choice as opposed to the smoktech one (as long as you dont vape any of the flavors that cracks it and there seem to be a lot. [same link as earlier]). i havent yet invcestiaged the others. the DID looks mighty nice.

Ya the smok vivi tank looks awesome but that is a pretty stupid design, the metal topcap comes off leaving the coil and terminals down inside the recess of the tube. unless you coil the wick first,then stick it in and make your connections, even that would be a pain unless they are including some special tool

mas924

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Southern Colorado
Ya the smok vivi tank looks awesome but that is a pretty stupid design, the metal topcap comes off leaving the coil and terminals down inside the recess of the tube. unless you coil the wick first,then stick it in and make your connections, even that would be a pain unless they are including some special tool

The entire tubing comes off the base, making it easy to rebuild/replace the coil assembly from what I understand

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
The entire tubing comes off the base, making it easy to rebuild/replace the coil assembly from what I understand

Ahhhh , that would make more sense, ill end up getting one when they come out if they are ceap enough, im wanting to have all my pv's sitting under a rebuildable, sofar. have the ratank should be here tomorrow, and in a coop fr a mini geny, also in a coop thats in discussion stage for an awesome ss hybrid telescopic magnetic pyrex tank unit. cant wait for that one to materialize

ricklynchcore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
Chicago, Il
With the cost of replaceable atties for these down around $2.50-$3.00 the genesis style system seems a little redundant anymore.
5853.jpeg

5862.jpg

Redundant??, I don't think so by far. Quite the opposite. I think its topical, trendy, and going to eventually be the standard. Why? Stainless steel mesh, and coil cannot be beat in taste, health, cost, and durability, in my opinion.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
The Smok rebuildable is in a Co-Op now. Its around US$12 shipped per unit. This particular Co-Op is not taking any more orders though. I figure this will go for $30 retail, maybe even higher.

I only wish I hadn't ordered $50 in tanks Friday. Made me feel guilty and I only got two of these in the co-op...but $7 each can not be beat.

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
I am really curious how well these work, the vivi nova sucked.
I would have to disagree on the vivi's suckage lol. Been doing awesome for me ... I just have to keep the tank 1/2 full for proper wicking. If your used to geneses style attys I see why you would say they suck if their as good as people say :)

We shall see ... I picked up two from the coop .. Hope they work out well as I would like my wife to use one also. Shes still stuck on the ego t. Ego t has awesome taste also .. Just bad flooding/dry hits at times and 1-2 day drying period after boiling lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread