Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Thanks sammy43.
No date or location yet, that is why I'm trying to get a few people to get together beforehand to help out, work on the details. If you want to help out, that would be great. When there are a few of us that can help out, we'll set a time and place for a 'committee' meeting, over coffee maybe, to work on when, where, and the other details that need to be addressed.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Balthezar - I noticed a list with locations and forum names of the folks who have responded to this get together idea. I doesn't seem a location has been etched in stone yet or a date? Would it help if we had a map...maybe a google map showing everyone's general location to somewhat centralize a meeting location? I could try to put something like this together if you think it would help. This sounds like a great idea so just trying to support your effort. :2cool:
Sammy43, I think a MAP is a great idea. Somehow, I thought I remembered seeing a Google map that allowed folks to plug in their own location, but I must be remembering wrong because I haven't been able to find any info about it...plus, I may not be savvy enough to know HOW to do it. You have ANY idea about what I might be remembering? (I could just be making it up, for all I know! :oops:)

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
So - just as an FYI - we had dinner at the Golden Corral this evening off of Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw (or is it still Marietta?). Anywhoo, spoke to the manager. You can only reserve one of the glassed off rooms during the week, but not Friday/Saturday or Sunday. Min group of 25, but he doesn't know if he could allow vaping or not. He knows what vaping is, because apparently some of his employees vape (very cool!).

So - sounds like the Golden Corral idea is out.

I forgot about Sidelines allowing smoking. There's also one in Marietta on Roswell Rd. There's also a pool hall not far from there (with regulation size tables), if maybe folks might want to have dinner, then migrate over there for some games of pool?

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Oh, Hi Mike, been missing your updates :) You gonna be joining us on the 'committee, right?
If I'm available, absotootley will be there! :)

Balthezar, that MAP looks great! It's not the interactive map I was looking for (where folks can plug in their own location), but if you can keep up with it, works just as well! ;)

LATEST UPDATE: Alphabetical Order by LOCATION:
?, GA (CloudBurst) 1
Acworth (want to quit) 1
Alpharetta (Nyte, MikenGA, erich) 3
Atlanta (Sammy43) 1
Ball Ground (CUOFFRDGA) 1
Canton (NorthOfAtlanta) 1
Covington (Kevin littell) 1
Fayetteville (Balthezar) 1
Habersham (nitrojuga) 1
Lawrenceville (rowdy) 1
Marietta (rabernet, NestoChe) 2
Powder Springs (donnaq4) 1
Tyrone (ChaosAffect) 1
Woodstock (Chatter97) 1

Auburn, AL (SammyT) 1
?, SC (Warren D. Lockaby) 1
Pendleton, SC (shechefj) 1
Williamston, SC (BloodWolf) 1
TOTAL of 21 folks (so far)

Last edited:

CUOFFRDGA

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Ball Ground, GA
Don't remember if anyone mentioned it, but ePipeMods is local too. Mistbuster Matt makes some incredible stuff.

That's awesome! I've checked is stuff out a little but didn't realize he was local.

Come on Jibbootie, it'll be fun!

Is anybody volunteered to contact the local vendors?
I don't mind helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread