GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
i am sorry ,it is really sad !!!
https://www.vapor-freak.de/zubehoer/Euforia-V2-SW/Euforia-V2
euforia_v2-500x500.jpg

only god thing is, who will buy a clone for 60 euro when ther eis the original for just a little more !!!

Last edited:

thodouris

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Netherlands
hahaha i wasnt very clear!
in that case i am the copier of the image.
so this image is a clone of the original.
but here we have a diffrence because the guy will be proud if he realise that we are copying(sharing) his text

its obvious that the guy that wrote the text is not a copier!!!(i feel that he hates them)

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Does anyone know how to tell a genuine Ithaka from a copy?
I do have an esmoke guru ithaka and the new rebuildable part. But I can't determine a GG Ithaka from a copy...
The clear window for example - should be smooth in the inside (I think) or recessed?
Even if the bottom ring is engraved - what about the other parts?...

Cumulus

Feb 19, 2012
Germany
Does anyone know? For sure? Sooner or later you know if it is an original or not. And i think … sooner.

I guess, when i started vaping i bought every clone of Imeos atomizers available. I know this german distributor very well and i know what to expect. Bore diameter, threads, material or surface treatment doesn't mind to the chinese. It's just build for your eyes and for the illusion your own avarice wants to believe.

And the price i won was allergic reactions, leaking, twisted wires, worse draw and burned fingers.

You will have to learn for your own because you might be smarter or times have changed. Today i am vaping satisfied low ohm, open draw - originals. Until now, the memory of the pain of owning smart buys tops my costiveness.

I don't know if the clones are at least an average to Imeo or not and i am not really interested in nor i am in him but to the purchaser they aren't. At least you only pay money to proof yourself to be mentally deficient. Trying to go the easier way how often? Questions to ask myself.

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread