GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
People start spreading the word that GGs are made in China • Liquid-NRW: News » [Neu] Shameless GG Clone by XXX.
While we know that this is not the case its unbelievable how dumb some people are. Both the ones that "Just say" something like that and also the ones that think that might be true and spread the words further...
Its a new level in the clone wars.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
No this is the ex GG seller in the UK. He only has leftover stock

Thx Captsteve

Spares from the U.S. ?????
GGTB SS Tube - Laser Engraved - CLEARANCE [GGTBTUBESS] - £29.99 : Golden Greek UK London, Electronic Cigarette & E-liquid suppliers, Batteries, GGTS, Ecigs E-Cigs E Cigs, GGTS, Golden Greek, Odysseus, Penelope, Proteus
GGTB SS Tube - Laser Engraved - CLEARANCE
Now with deep laser engraving. This is a special one delivery from the US and these parts may not be available again. There is a £3 surcharge (included) due to extra import costs

Last edited:

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
No all stock he has is from Imeo none is from the US as far as I know. Now about the surcharge, I don't know

Perhaps he bought some stock from Bruce who knows, only Bruce can answer that

I hope it isn't fake.. I just ordered one yesterday. Will let you know how it goes....... >_<

camperman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
middlesbrough england
weather it be a football shirt or a pair of trainers someone somewhere in the world will be able to make a 1:1 copy of it regardless of materials used BUT its one thing copying the mod in every way and actually branding it with engraving and a serial number as that is actually duping the customer into thinking its the genuine product which is very wrong.

i own £1000s worth of genuine GG products which i have collected over the 4 years ive been vaping and i also owned/tried some of the recent copys/snides that are available to buy which in reality is my choice to own and try if i so wish and to be fair to some of the chinese the quality of some of this is remarkable, not 100% GG quality but very good all the same.

i recently tried the ithaka clone and could not tell the difference in use and could only tell it was a copy as it had no engravings of any sort but putting it side by side with 1 of the 6 GENUINE ithakas i own it was very hard to tell the difference as even all parts fitted each other.

my point here is not to criticise anybody or take sides but not everybody can afford or want branded goods and im sure imeo should also feel very flattered that his brand is out their for the world to see and has been copied the world over and im also sure that those who like to buy genuine GG products (myself included) will continue to buy them weather the copys continue or not but what i must say is it is very wrong for the copiers to pass their goods off as the genuine article with the engraving when their is no life time guarantee plus it will make it a nightmare for anyone buying anything GG related second user as its very hard to tell if it is genuine or not.

one last thing is i need 2 x SS vented bottom caps for a couple of my GGTS which i have not been able to get new as all sellers are out of stock so i have had to put an add up in various forums and now ive been inundated with offers but i dont know if im going to be buying genuine or fake

camperman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
middlesbrough england
to tell you the truth imeo i didnt know the justGG vent cap fit :)

as you know ive been around the vaping forums for a lot of years and even run my own ecig buisness but ive been so busy in 2013 i havent been around the forums as much as i would of liked and am a little bit behind on what is compatible with what and ive yet to add a justGG to my collection but thanks for putting me right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread