Status
Not open for further replies.

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
I ask for friendship and the message said we are already in contact. You are on m friendws list but not confirmed. I also click your name to your avatar and went to the add contact option. It says the same.

Did you recieved a message witch says "a request for friendship" or something similar?

Maybe your cookies arent enable?

same here, not(no friendship request) confirmed, dont know what the problem is.
I got everyone the same way but not you, this sucks.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
The code for the signature:

This may be helpful:
Simply copy and paste the following HTML Code into your signature.
---------------------------------
HTML:
[url=http://www.smokejuice.co.uk/userimages/procart25.htm][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2756/signature2j.jpg[/img][/url] 
[url=http://www.smokejuice.co.uk/userimages/procart25.htm]Hand Crafted Immortality[/url]

Then the signature would look like this and the banner would be clickable:

Hand Crafted Immortality

Note:
Copy and paste both lines of HTML Code if you want the clickable banner and the text link underneath the banner.

Copy and paste just the first line of HTML Code if you just want the banner link.

Copy and paste just the second line of HTML Code if you just want the text link.

Geez - I finally figured out how to do it so people could copy and paste the code! :)

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey True and Sakis, maybe its because Sakis is a manu. now. Toooo early for anything funny or catchy to say only 1/2 a cup of coffee at the moment..(puffy face);)
Sakis try looking to here
Untitled-3.jpg

Hi Mamu and welcome :)

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Iken I went there before, nothing happened

go to your profile page--
your profile box - with photo is on right hand side -

look at the box under that - friends box --

at bottom of the friends box -- edit friends show all friends

click on edit friends

at bottom of this edit friends page, --

add the name of your friend, and request friendship -

then make sure you -- SAVE the changes --

try that honey --:)

now just to keep some context in this thread ---

check your battery is charged,
and vape your GG ---
have fun, always in your life ----

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
go to your profile page--
your profile box - with photo is on right hand side -

look at the box under that - friends box --

at bottom of the friends box -- edit friends show all friends

click on edit friends

at bottom of this edit friends page, --

add the name of your friend, and request friendship -

then make sure you -- SAVE the changes --

try that honey --:)

now just to keep some context in this thread ---

check your battery is charged,
and vape your GG ---
have fun, always in your life ----

I have done exactly this a week ago 3 times. Only true has the problem. Maybe its something with the forum

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys I want to tell you something about GG. You must not leaving it in metal tables or on metal surfaces witch the are not grounded. The GG will start smoking!!!

This is because the button will touch the main body of GG through the metal surface. No one has mention something like that but I say it just to avoid a burned atomizer.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Guys/Gals, I wanted to do a little video about cleaning the GG, but it's already been done;) I'm on week 3 of the latest version.

Today I had my first misfire, So thinking nothing of it I switched out the batteries, with a freshly charged set I had another one! The day before I was looking for 1200 sandpaper at Lowe's, I found that for us in the States that 1200 grit is awfully hard to find. I didnt really want to use anything that would significantly wear the button down in an extended amount of time. Then the missus as great as she is, says "Why don't you try smoothaway?" Thought about it for a minute and it clicked. Yes ofcourse! Its sand paper that is so ridiculously fine that it can shave hair! Perfect. The Great thing about this stuff is that they come in very small pads as in large also. You can find smoothaway for a low price of $6.95 for 18 pads at Smooth Away™ Hair Remover & Pads - LTD Commodities This means no more searching or cutting for exact measurements. The small pads, folded in half fits underneath the button just fine :)
IMG_2442.jpg

Opening the atomizer end cup gently sand down 4-5 swipes
IMG_2444.jpg

Bend the small pad in half and push in underneath the button and pull out, slide back in and pull back atleast 3-5 swipes each way. Spin the button 1/2 turn do it again, you will see results.
IMG_2448.jpg
IMG_2446.jpg

I used air duster to blow out any other remains, then put the GG back together again with all the king's horses and all the king's men (batteries & cap) Pressed the button and WOW I had no idea that my puffs were previously that bad out of shape. This small 5 minute procedure fully revitalized the whole device. So when you guys and gals get to the point of having a mis-fire or 2 and you Know that your batteries are good, try this ;) Have fun & enjoy, love ya's:D

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I just sweet-talked the guy in the model shop at work and got all the 1200 emery paper I needed ;)

That's a great tip though, I never would have thought about Smoothaway. Your wife is a smart girl!!

Sweet-talk huh moon - got to try some of that :)

Thanks for the tips Iken.

I think rejoice said she found 1200 at autozone.

Fred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Belgium
I received my golden/brass ends and the 510 adapter this morning.
The adapter with the original silver cap works great.
But I can't make it work with the brass cap.

And the brass cap with the 901 atties does work everytime.
The silver cap with the 510 adapter does work everytime.
The brass cap with the 510 adapter never works lol Oo so weird.

I thought maybe it's because the fittings on both the adapter and the golden caps were never used much so I tried to screw them more but nothing... Only thing I did was to kill one of my 510 atties this way.
I'll pm this to Imeo too. Maybe one of you has an idea ? I tried to clean the fittings too.
I'll get 5 more 510 atties from Totally Wicked tomorrow. Maybe they will like the golden cap better.

The taste and the vapor with the silver cap & 510 adapter/atty is great btw you were right: wow.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
The taste and the vapor with the silver cap & 510 adapter/atty is great btw you were right: wow.

Sorry to hear about the brass caps. Sounds like a puzzler for sure.

Aah... do we have another 510 convert here hahaha!!

I had problems with the janty Dura-C 510 attys with the GG 510 adapter - the janty 510 attys leaked at the atty/adapter connection even when tightly screwed.

BUT I know it is not a problem with the GG 510 adapter because the 510 attys from eastmall.net don't leak at all.

So now I only use the 510 attys I bought from eastmall.net - they are only $8.00 and are working AOK with the GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread