GG Maintenance & General User Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK here goes, photo of the switch mechanism - it is very loose & spins very freely, should it be like that?

GG004.jpg

Photo of end cap.

GG003.jpg

I just know it's got to be me being really stupid & doing something wrong :oops:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You are not stupid and you dont do something wrong because GG works without doing anything. It just works.

The front button system is loosy so easy repairable, no problem to this.

First you will put the front (button's) cap. Take care the silver nut to look straight to you and then screw the cap. Then put the batteries with negative pole to the button. Then screw the back cap.

The back cap picture is a little strange

You are very beautiful sweety!!! I am in love now (Little banny will kill me now)

But I forgot, she is in love with Iken, I feel better now:D:D

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sorry its the front cap sorry, its ok.

Can you post a picture of the back cap now? front and side

When the button's cap is opened you must take care to close it properly because if not, the little axis with the silver bolt in front will touch the inside of GG and your atty will go to heaven.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Looking at those pics the GG is beautiful inside and out!

photos are very close so all details are visible. You cant see these things in reality. The only you see is a silver thing:).

But its beautiful because it has nothing on the caps or inside, exept the button system

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOl Imeo, you are so kind & so charming :D

Looking at the back cap I now know exactly what you mean by the white grommet between the brass bits & it is there :)

I did manage to screw the front cap back on but it took a few attempts as the button mechanism kept moving out of place but that is most likely due to my clumsy fingers.

Thanks again for your help :)

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
No even a wire in there!! :D How does the atomiser attach to GG? Is that part of the end cap? I am only guessing here but is that what the spring attaches to and then the electricity flows through the GG body when the switch is pressed?

You cant see the spring tribal, its a part of button's system

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When the button's cap is opened you must take care to close it properly because if not, the little axis with the silver bolt in front will touch the inside of GG and your atty will go to heaven

Aha, I guess that's why I've managed to fry 4 attys so far :shock:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
A litttle off topic. I have a question. What kind of paint does one get to paint GG?
I want to paint the top and end cap gold.

If you go to the GG paint thread you will see it rejoice, I really dont remember now but I am almost sure that it was oil paint

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
wow, such a clever bugger,
well done Ikenbunny----

customer service help,
and now product service help

wow you really are good at multitasking --------
if you were a supplier, I would buy from you -------
Lol Thank you bunny, multitasking, something I can't help but to do, keeps senses sharp and a bit of an addiction;)
Iken - does your GG get warm when you take several consecutive puffs with it with the 510 adapter?

I've got my hand on it and it's warm, but not as warm at the atty.

I'm wondering if some of the heat from the atty is being transferred back to the GG.

I just woke up and lol I'm using it like a binky right now.
Ok Miss Mamu, I throttled the GG, well more like smoking a 510 automatic battery, the reason why I don't do this is because I when I vape, i just do it till I'm satisfied no more no less.;) Yes the batteries do tend to get a little warm like you said, but as Sakis said, I have to agree with seeing no real harm with it.
Great service Iken, you help Fred with the best way:thumb:. I would have asked him to send it back:D:D. I am afraid that someone will hurt it. xa xa.
Thank you kindly sir, remember my old signature? "We learn knowledge and so we pass it on" With the pictures your doing with Chrissie is great.
Iken, have you ran the Smooth Away™ Hair Remover & Pads - LTD Commodities by Sakis yet? I just want to be sure this is ok.
No I didn't Rejoice I did a little investagation of my own :) Smoothaway is 1500 grit the finest sandpaper there is. I wanted something to do little to no damage to the button. I picked up a can of compressed air to completely clean out any left over dust to be on the safe side.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikerry
wow, such a clever bugger,
well done Ikenbunny----

customer service help,
and now product service help

wow you really are good at multitasking --------
if you were a supplier, I would buy from you -------

Lol Thank you bunny, multitasking, something I can't help but to do, keeps senses sharp and a bit of an addiction;-)

multitasking is a skill in itself, Iken, you have mastered it well, along with your many other talents, you are certainly a valuable accet to this GG family ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamu
Iken - does your GG get warm when you take several consecutive puffs with it with the 510 adapter?

I've got my hand on it and it's warm, but not as warm at the atty.

I'm wondering if some of the heat from the atty is being transferred back to the GG.

I just woke up and lol I'm using it like a binky right now.

Ok Miss Mamu, I throttled the GG, well more like smoking a 510 automatic battery, the reason why I don't do this is because I when I vape, i just do it till I'm satisfied no more no less.;-) Yes the batteries do tend to get a little warm like you said, but as Sakis said, I have to agree with seeing no real harm with it.
sorry, -- nunnybunny is not touching this one, ----
too many chances to get into -- foot in mouth -- trouble here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imeothanasis
Great service Iken, you help Fred with the best way:thumb:. I would have asked him to send it back:D:D. I am afraid that someone will hurt it. xa xa.

Thank you kindly sir, remember my old signature? "We learn knowledge and so we pass it on" With the pictures your doing with Chrissie is great.

with the 2 of you giving out video and text advice and service, we will soon have the choice to send our GG
to greece - or -- USA for service ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejoice
Iken, have you ran the Smooth Away™ Hair Remover & Pads - LTD Commodities by Sakis yet? I just want to be sure this is ok.

No I didn't Rejoice I did a little investagation of my own :) Smoothaway is 1500 grit the finest sandpaper there is. I wanted something to do little to no damage to the button. I picked up a can of compressed air to completely clean out any left over dust to be on the safe side.

another good suggestion, Iken --
yes, Imeo has big lungs, he can blow it out,
us girls will probably need this canned air to blow our out......

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
No even a wire in there!! :D How does the atomiser attach to GG? Is that part of the end cap? I am only guessing here but is that what the spring attaches to and then the electricity flows through the GG body when the switch is pressed?

You cant see the spring tribal, its a part of button's system

Its magic! lol Check these out Tribe, I just took em for ya, no wires whats so ever! he other sides just look like 901's.
510 adapter
IMG_2455.jpg

801 adapter
IMG_2454.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread