GG Maintenance & General User Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I bought 20 of the cr2 batteries at dealextreme.com and of that 2 were bad.

I also bought 3 more chargers.

LOL - Iza got it covered for sure!!

Thanks for the tip Iken about changing the batteries in the charger after the light turns green.

I'm finding results the same as what Di says - takes about 2 hours to charge and about 2 hours to be dead from vaping.

Iken sweetie copied the idea from me I swear!!:p

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
I bought 20 of the cr2 batteries at dealextreme.com and of that 2 were bad.

I also bought 3 more chargers.

LOL - Iza got it covered for sure!!

Thanks for the tip Iken about changing the batteries in the charger after the light turns green.

I'm finding results the same as what Di says - takes about 2 hours to charge and about 2 hours to be dead from vaping.

mamu... I swear you have a complete e-cig arsenal going on. In the event of an emergency of epic proportion, I'm heading to your place. :D

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
mamu... I swear you have a complete e-cig arsenal going on. In the event of an emergency of epic proportion, I'm heading to your place. :D

You haven't even heard of my liquid stash yet!!

With the way I've stocked up you would think I'm a supplier hahaha!!

Yes, Suzi - always welcome... GG5... have a big big party... I always share with friends! :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm still having problems folks :(

I eventually found an old white DSE901 atomiser that I could use on my GG without it instantly burning out :) Problem now is that batteries are dying after about 15 mins & one lot of 2 that I got with my kit after only the 3rd time of trying to recharge them, wont recharge - the light on the charger just remains red even after being in there for 6 hours :cry:

So I'm wondering if any of you clever folks could tell me if the CR2 batteries have been faulty all along, could they be the reason for killing my other atomisers?

My charger dont charge at all now. The light remains green all the time and gives the impression that batteries are charged. The opossite happens to you. Its not a GG problem for sure but problem of batteries or charger

The bad thing is that with chinese objects you never know, and I cant help at all.:(

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    gg-goldengreek.com
    It truly is an awful charger! I won't trust mine to charge alone! I choose the one that gets great reviews, has dual channel, 3 and 3.7 volt option, cut out circuit but needs magnetic spacers for CR2 over the one that is cheapest on dealextreme!

Maybe the charger isnt the best but its not totally useless. You must be lucky sometimes. I havent made a search for charger, it was the last thing that concerns me. But Tribal made a search for us.

Try it Tribal and please tell us the results. I dont like to have stupid charging problems:)

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 26, 2009
    Tyne & Wear, UK
    www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
    Wegster, I will still keep looking for the one you recommended, I dont really want to send to USA.

However, as Im a numpty who just doesnt understand anyway, maybe £6.99 is enough to throw away....hahahaha..

At least Im showing willing at giving this a go...lol

But thats all it is...hahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread