Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Imeo,
Which size would fit best on JGG? Also, I've checked the stores but most of them don't list the Tilemahos Armed on their sites. The one or two that show them don't have any in stock. When do you plan on shipping more?

23 mm for JustGG, i urge you to seek a 'GG4s style hybrid cap 23', remove the bottom pin steel cap, and re-visit the performance and compactness of your classic GG ;)

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
23 mm for JustGG, i urge you to seek a 'GG4s style hybrid cap 23', remove the bottom pin steel cap, and re-visit the performance and compactness of your classic GG ;)

Just for clarification - the gg4s-style hybrid cap for 23mm devices must be used with telescoping devices - It won't work with the solid tube JustGGs until a much longer battery axis is made.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
exactly. i tried right now to be sure, works only with a JustGG in telescopic mode. mounted on a solid18650 tube, even with the longest batterie (old purple efest with pin, for example) the spring axis does not make the positive touch the tilemahos pin.

notarobot

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2015
Germany
LEGO time...

You can use the GG4S style cap without telescope like this:
- GGTS (or JGG) Venting Cap
- GGTS Tube + Stealth Rethreader (or JGG tube)
- GGTS Extension Sleeve (upper battery tube)
- GG4S Style Cap for GGTS/JGG

IMG_4058.JPG

Length is just 91mm.

Last edited:

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
(... the fact is i keep an early laser-wing 18650 steel tube in the case Imeo decide to built a sticked VIRed parallel mod one day. GG learn us patience in he vape industry, where a 2013 device is considered 'vintage' if not 'antique' and each week offers the same and same concepts in 'new' redrawed atomizers with funky airflow ;) )

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Just for clarification - the gg4s-style hybrid cap for 23mm devices must be used with telescoping devices - It won't work with the solid tube JustGGs until a much longer battery axis is made.

Like this

1e7d4204442b95c0acf6d61eec524603.jpg

780bac8ab431ad4b6bc31084c622370b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Thank you very much for the info. Does anyone know if any of the stores currently have any in stock? The computers here at work are incredibly restricted and the two sites that I can access don't even list the part.

I can't even get to the Wiki page to see what it looks like so that I can see what you are talking about regarding compactness and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread