GGTS and IAtty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Canada ( Montreal )
I would LOVE if you decide to produce the special cap to fit the Iatty on the GGTS ( without the 2 adapters :/ ) you mentionned in the Iatty thread, I know it's alot extra work, but imho, they would all sell pretty quickly for whatever price you could ask and would looks kickass ( 2 adapters is gross imo )

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
al my friend, first of all and as sillentt said, you cant see the adapters. The only you will see is a connector as you see on all cigs. On the other hand we will lose the oportunity of CT and CR. And we will lose the "easy clean connector" feature.
I have seen some friends here that have already asked for this cap and maybe I will make it again only because it makes GG smaller.:)

Almighty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Canada ( Montreal )
al my friend, first of all and as sillentt said, you cant see the adapters. The only you will see is a connector as you see on all cigs. On the other hand we will lose the oportunity of CT and CR. And we will lose the "easy clean connector" feature.
I have seen some friends here that have already asked for this cap and maybe I will make it again only because it makes GG smaller.:)

My error, i just watched the video where you show how the 2 adapters are used, just out of curiosity, as 510 to 901 adapters are out of stock on gg ecigs australia, are they all the same lenght ? because I dont want to buy one somewhere and end up not having the right one, again, sorry for my newbness

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Thanks for those measurements, I was going to ask sooner or later. I have a couple adapters I tried and it stuck out of the top a little too much. Now I know! Thanks again Imeo.

Goodprophets used to sell both together, they are inexpensive, good quality and the same exact size of the ones that Imeo has, I just tried them yesterday! They don't sell them together, I just looked, so you have to order them separately... I PM'd a linky to you Silent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread