imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
An idea of the iatty:)

Wick was bought from here:

http://www.wickstore.com/Products/Round-Fiberglass-Wick-116-100-Yards__1376-100.aspx

no resistance wire was bought from here:

http://www.wires.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh00...6&PN=ni_bare.html#aNI0236_2d050#aNI0236_2d050 50g 0.236mm Nickel Wire

heating wire was bought from here:

http://www.wires.co.uk/acatalog/nc_bare.html 50g 0.16mm Nickel Chrome Wire
or if you want thinner wire you can buy 0,122mm ir 0,132mm

After too many experiments, the best vaping experience with Iatty is with a 1,5 ohm resistance to my opinion. The wick inside Iatty is fat so it can easily handle the liquid demand. And there is also the liquid control that can allow us to use different liquids (thin or fat) and to feed more or less the Iatty. You can still put a thinner wire (0.13 for example) to have more smoke or to be able to put bigger resistance (e.g. 2ohms)
For 6 volts I recommend 3ohm resistance

refillings methods if you have a burn taste:
open close the cap 4-5 times
open the liquid control more for a continous better taste or close it according to the needs of the liquid you use
dripping
Only on GGTS, close the CR and take 3-4 long inhales without pushing the button

I desided to send 2 different o-rings for the ceramic of the Iatty. You put the very small one first on ceramic and then the bigger one. I did this to make it easier to fit them inside ceramic.

If you overflood the Iatty just blow from its bottom and the liquid will come out of the mouthpiece. To avoid the overflooding push very good the wick inside slots of the upper plastic

put all the resistance inside the ceramic otherwise you may damage the plastic under the ceramic

Make very tight threads and close each other

buy 0,13mm wire for even better results

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hmmm, I figured at that resistance the 6V would be better and it looked it from the clouds at least!:laugh: Is this the AVS that you were making for the GGTB or a disposable item -- I, as always, am a little confused :confused:, it sure looks like a durable item!:thumbs: Great stuff as always, Imeo, and I never get tired of seeing your 'studio', my friend, it makes you that much more human to me..........:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot aldo, Zor, chuck and ken:)

Yes ripple, its the "avs" for GGTB and all mods too

I dont like simple atties for dripping Zu. I had made a thin iatty if you remember on my previous video but I desided to make this one for now. Simpler to use it:)

Yes UK, it has a replaceable rope-wire and in an easy way. You dont need tools to prepare or replace those items, only by hand

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
So this is a tank feed, user replaceable coil/wick system. Interesting. I have a couple of rebuildable atomizers, and though I like them, the flavor is different then say from a 510 or 901. So how IS the flavor on the Iatty?

Would love to see it integrated with the GGTS somehow. I hate having to buy atomizers.

UKtarget

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Wolverhampton
Personally, from my experience, I'll just wait for yours, Imeo!!!:thumbs:

Im with ripple on this one im sick of buying stuff that just doesn't work i always go back to my (your)Babies :) and now im getting some great juice they're even better and i eventually got a UFS from a guy on UKvapers at a sensible price with a steel mouth piece and o ring kit im a lot happier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread