Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Exactly Tom. I dont make existing things as you already know. It has to be something totally new:)
i knew it :D

"just" making a better vv/vw wouldnt be your style as far as i would think. it has to be something new, innovative and "out of the box".
its gonna be great, im sure of it! cant wait...

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
Not yet Kin, for the same reason that I havent shown Achilles's insides:)

Those copies around will make it before me lol. I also dont want to give them any ideas. They can have their own ideas if they like

i apologize to everyone for my bad english
blush.gif
, i mean an engraving, i wanted a image on vir depicting a commemorative golden greek developments, the brand that has come to apotheosis of vaping, the state of art.
i would like a portrait of you imeo
medal.gif

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
My wife is my buddy too but she doesnt know anything about VIR jr ahahahaha

ok ok u can just PM me about the VIR and no one would have to know!!!!!!!(just wishful thinking like that would ever happen) I got a better odds of u cleaning out ur depot before you tell me....LOL

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Engraving will be the same as all GG series Kin. Wings, logo and maybe something else that I havent think of it yet. I will try to do my best. As for my portrait, I have to make one first ahaha

ps...I apologize for my bad english too, maybe I was the one that didnt understand what you said:)
i apologize to everyone for my bad english
blush.gif
, i mean an engraving, i wanted a image on vir depicting a commemorative golden greek developments, the brand that has come to apotheosis of vaping, the state of art.
i would like a portrait of you imeo
medal.gif

pounder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
tucson,az
Engraving will be the same as all GG series Kin. Wings, logo and maybe something else that I havent think of it yet. I will try to do my best. As for my portrait, I have to make one first ahaha

ps...I apologize for my bad english too, maybe I was the one that didnt understand what you said:)
Hey Imeo if you are going to do a self portrait on the ggts,do it with the Santa hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread