Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Ok so it's sound like everybody digs the Penelope cool, but when it's shipped and received its it all ready to vape is there no need to buy extra wick or wire wright of the bat.
You are going to need wires, wicks etc. Only if you pl;an not to use your Penelope then you wont need any wires or wicks.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Ok so it's sound like everybody digs the Penelope cool, but when it's shipped and received its it all ready to vape is there no need to buy extra wick or wire wright of the bat.

Yes you are correct. You will have to wrap the wire around the wick and put it together but it does include everything you need to vape.

That said, you will want to get more wire and wick pretty soon thereafter.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I can see we civil and friends and all but when its available I wouldn't be surprised folks selling there mamas to get there hands on this. All I know I better get one or will whip out FAT TONY on all your asses. I wouldn't want to be the guy banging his keyboard because COV site crashes with the hits of folks buying at same time.

Epeelife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Syracuse ny
Heck, I'm no businessman and have no idea how these type of things work but maybe the longer we wait could actually be a good thing what I mean is maybe we won't have to even bother with a preorder and then wait and wait and wait for shipment. Maybe it will just go right to an available status then a sold status then a shipped status. And then we'll be vaping in style.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
I would rather not wait on a preorder to get into stock. I want the luck of the draw when they are put up for sale on the site.As it is I am still waiting for my first Penelope preorder to arrive with my Ody, and now waiting for the second to get into stock before it ships... which I was just made aware of about 5 min ago. ;)
Either way I'm gonna snag one so you all better be quick on yer toes! I leveled up and gained a +1 in cart adding from the last couple orders!

florian767

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2012
Germany
Hi Imeo!!

Thanks for your good work im a happy vaper now!
I received my Penelope on friday, and wow, i like it penelope vape so much. You have a new customer here, I can not wait to get my 2 GGTS. I preorderd it in france.
I collected now 2 Ody and the penelope and it is amazing.
Can you get a update when the ggts will get to france??

Greetings florian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread