ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
So, if I had to recommend a kit to a new users, it would be:

eGo kitt with 1100 mAh batteries.
A pack of Boge LR 510 cartos.
A delrin drip tip.

I think this is a good combination of form and function, and won't cost an arm and a leg.

I think the trickier part for a new user is finding a liquid they can live with that gives them everything they need in flavor and throat hit. There is definitely some experimentation that would be required in this space for a new user.

+1

A couple of months ago I sent an eGo T-tank kit to a friend. After one short phone call he had a better experience AND he did spend some time on internet reading some things about the T-tank.

Last I hear he was using e cigs about 50% of the time. Maybe I should send him some Boge cartos? At the time I sent him the kit I was not aware of the performance and popularity of the Boge cartos.

Alice

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I happen to like the performance I have gotten from my Giantomizers, I'm not really a "carto guy" more so an "Atty guy" but I did purchase a pkg of the new Giantomizers and my own personal findings are these are performing for me and performing very well. I have only filled 2 of them one with Boba's and one with Blueberry crumble from AVE juice to of my daily vapes (both heavy VG). I have refilled eash Giantmoizer 5-6 times now and they are still performing like new. With that being said I did not clean them in any way from the start till now and dont even plan to until they start to degrade on performance, which I'm sure they will sooner or later. So I have to give these a thumbs up, to be able to carry this much liquid in a carto and get the quality of vape it's gving me I have to say again for me its a win.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
An FYI for those interested. Got Vapes sells Fluxomizers which are their special made Clearomizers that don't have a bad taste out of package. That was one that worked for me not having to preclean.

BUT

The Clearomizers are notorious for the tube cracking. I just discovered that Got Vapes sells the tubes, just the tubes. Five pack of XL is $2.49.

FLüXomizer ClearTubes XL Size 5PK [gotvapes-cleartubesXL] - $2.49 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Gonna load up a Giantomizer tonight with something not too heavy and 50/50 or so PG/VG, with no modding, other than the precleaning I've already done. I'll use it on a big T-tank battery. I have the Boba's but want to try something thinner first and then work up to higher VG.

I've enjoyed the eGo T-tank with the atty being not much above 2 ohm on the big eGo/T-tank batteries. I've only had minimal leaking and that's reusing the tank carts over and over with cleaning if the tank has sat uncleaned for any length of time or I'm changing flavors. Only problem is that the T-tank holds so little. So I'm looking forward to trying the Giantomizer.

You who are using silicone to do a tiny seal around the window be sure to use aquarium silicone. It's a much safer product and much less likely to leach anything harmful.

My DH used 801 pen style for months until I finally got him to try the Reo which he took to like fish to water. Last night I handed him a loaded T-tank and he really like it too. It will not replace his Reo but a nice change up. Only thing he didn't like is the flimsy whistle tip. It's pretty hard plastic but very thin. He always used the hard whistle tips on his 801.

I'm now using the Giantomizer. Just started. The rubber round tip is substantial so I don't think DH will complain at all. I really hope I like it. The Map and Storm tanks wick a lot better mainly because of the room, width, of the tanks. I've found, using any tanks, the bigger and wider the better the wicking. That being said, on all E2s and tank styles that use E2, if they are set up to use the ceramic cup cap, I don't use it. I use only the middle ring. Therefore I don't set them down horizontally AND they wick much, much better without the cap.

I'm using the Giantomizer, as I said, without modding the silicone cap, to start out.

One more FYI..... It does help somewhat to air any of the silicone parts on attys for a day or two to take out some silicone taste.

Alice

Last edited:

Embryodad

Oct 14, 2010
NW-NJ
:vapor:.. OMG!...I tried the (I called it Giagantomizer ) Giantomizer..whatever, and the first one was a little rubbery tasting. Sort of like when I used to play and tease the kids by taking their pacifier from them, and sucking on it while they screamed. hahaha..Gotta have fun ya know!

Then the first hour with the tinny taste, and then all was normal. I sort of got to like it, and it was great going through more batteries than my filling of tanks previously.
I even took it out with me to the restaurant, and took a few stealth draws as I looked under the table for my fork after I purposly dropped it.

I get home..and this was after 5 days of using it...and I went to sleep.
My wife got up first..and she quickly ran in the bedroom to wake me and tell me..hahaha...there was a puddle on the counter under my "Giaganto"... Obviously it was a leaker..but from the window only!
well I wipe it off, and get the cellophane tape. Worked great until a few hours later the thing got all sticky and nasty. The oil (juice) ate the tape:confused:...like Now what?? In the Garbage.

Pulled out another..in the nice little black box that looks like a miniature casket for a chickadee.

fired that baby up/...and Tears of Juice are flowing from the window. The air suction was too much..so I diddly mutzed with the air intake to reduce the flow, and that worked. I should have saved the little beautiful casketlike box..because that one too went to the landfill.

So I figure I would Give it out of 5 stars..a + 5 ***** and then Minus 5 - ***** = (0) ZeeRow!

5+ for a good dream / thought....and 5- for not being able to fulfill that dream / thought!

Giantomizer is like getting a box of Cracker Jax and finding No Toy Inside!:(
More like taking out a 10 dollar bill, and sticking it in the paper shredder! Might as well!

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
:vapor:.. OMG!...I tried the (I called it Giagantomizer ) Giantomizer..whatever, and the first one was a little rubbery tasting. Sort of like when I used to play and tease the kids by taking their pacifier from them, and sucking on it while they screamed. hahaha..Gotta have fun ya know!

I'll be laughing every time I think of your review ...tears of juice...diddly mutzed.. :laugh: ...and as I wait for the revised edition. I can't wait until they get these right because we know ceramic cartos work and with this capacity in a shape that doesn't look like a science experiment (a la the tank mod) they'll be winners. They're not too attention grabbing unless they suddenly appear in...like...NEON.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Without modding the device, I can't see how you could possible get good taste from it.

Without adjusting the seat in the car to fit your size...driving is terribly uncomfortable...
So many different juices...there is always a likelyhood that any wick based system will need to be adjusted.

They need suggestions on ways to make these adjustments more user friendly.

Even the $300 juice feeding mods may require adjustments for each juice.

Last edited:

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com

Gonna load up a Giantomizer tonight with something not too heavy and 50/50 or so PG/VG, with no modding, other than the precleaning I've already done. I'll use it on a big T-tank battery. I have the Boba's but want to try something thinner first and then work up to higher VG.

I'm using the Giantomizer, as I said, without modding the silicone cap, to start out.

One more FYI..... It does help somewhat to air any of the silicone parts on attys for a day or two to take out some silicone taste.

Alice

Alice, I'll be waiting to see how you make out. I found some of these on clearance while the vendor is waiting on the revised. May pick some up if you have luck with them.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Dang my Giants have black tape around the window, and the black stuff also covers one of the air intakes holes, but I find mine are running very well like this, I have had 2 loaded & Reloaded now for well over a month each and I cant tell ya how many refills and there still going strong with great flavor. I'm looking very forward to the newly improved GiantOmizers myself and if there better than the last one I'm in on a box of them for sure, I think these only get better and aren't going away once they do, just my opinion of course ! Maybe I got the good Box of then:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread