GIVEAWAY! Innokin Santa Comes! Tell us what you want! Easy to join and Great to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF! 

Thank you very much for supporting Innokin 2019! From all of us at Innokin we may the beauty and joy of Christmas remain with you throughout the New Year!:thumbs::wub:

To celebrate the upcoming Xmas holidays and the latest release of the InnokinKromaR Zlide/ Ajax kit and InnokinGos Pen Kit, here we are going to draw 5 winners to win an Innokin Special Xmas holiday gift pack!:hubba:

rNN2ES4.jpg

Easy to join and great to win! Don’t miss the chance!

Good luck to all! ;)

Prize: 1*Innokin Product (you want from the giveaway graphic) + Innokin swags

How to Enter:

1. Visit the InnokinKromaR product page for more information and additional graphics and photos.

2. Comment below to tell us which Innokin product do you want the most and tag 3+ vape friend to join together;

3. (Optional) Share us a picture of Innokin product if you have. Very appreciated. Thank you very much!

*If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Rules:

·Must be of legal vaping age to enter this giveaway.

.Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)

.Only one post per person, please!
Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please, just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!

If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on
December 27th, 2019 and winners will be announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining this giveaway and we hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :banana::party:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
YEA - Finally the first post . . . :thumbs:

1. Visit the InnokinKromaR product page for more information and additional graphics and photos.

Of Course - Done. . . ;)

2. Comment below to tell us which Innokin product do you want the most and tag 3+ vape friend to join together;

I would appreciate the - Innokin Kroma-R ! ! ! ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
(Or even a Zenith Pro . . . :facepalm: )

:eek: OH MY . . .

@liblue1, @mac63, and @Slowone2 . . .

I Know Ya' Want To Enter This Contest . . . :thumbs:

AND - I bet . . . @Bea-FL, @JCinFLA, @Flowersoul, @yiddleboge6, @Slots, @DavidOck, & @Janet H . . . All do too . . . :wub:

OH YEA - Almost forgot @Shawn Hoefer . . .
Who has been waiting for Innokin to have a NEW 18650 MOD available . . . :rolleyes:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

3. (Optional) Share us a picture of Innokin product if you have. Very appreciated. Thank you very much!

"My" Recent Going Out For The Day Vapes . . .​

TK7zHya.jpg

AND . . .

5ebVmNw.gif

May these Holidays be filled with nothing but . . .

"PEACE" ~ "JOY" ~ "HAPPINESS"

- For "YOU" & "Yours" -

.​

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
!. Done (Nice!)
2. Innokin KromaR for sure (18650 battery... YES)
@HigherStateD @toneman2121 @drysprocket (you need to try some new stuff)
3.Don't have a pic but I still use my Innokin EZ Watt every day (it's a great carry around)
Merry Christmas :)
P.S. I was going to make a bad joke and say I just want the hat :lol:

Uranus On Fire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2018
Done
Innokin Kroma-R
@Anise @jdy @AngeNZ

IMG-20190219-152115-01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Anise

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    Visited. Kroma-R is pure awesomeness!

Obviously, it's Kroma-R. Love it.
    @dunskoy @fourmedallions @RagnarLodbrok @Nakmor Drack @Shadav @Anise @Udon

My precious
    photo_2019-12-06_08-56-25 (2).jpg

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Last edited:

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    1 - Visited.
    2 - Would love the Kroma-R in that awesome copper penny color.
    3 - @stols001 @r77r7r @drysprocket
    4 - So far, I have just 3 Zeniths and a bunch of spare coils. And the glare from my screen. LOL

Thanks Innokin, for another awesome contest!

Attachments

• 20191223_061909.jpg
      20191223_061909.jpg
      410 KB · Views: 9
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread