GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #103 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/6

That looks like an absolute blast Fuzzy, I need to go on more adventures. Life's just too short to be stationary. :cool:

Hand-painted-oil-wall-art-African-sun-big-grassland-home-decoration-abstract-Landscape-oil-painting.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
8/6
2. Was a lovely service...I swear every lawyer and judge from the Coast were there...makes you wonder who the heck was in the Courts today. :blink:..was a beautiful tribute though...afterwards we went and had a nice lunch with the family.

Did have a chance to do a little education on vaping though...my boss' daughter said something to me about how I had quit smoking and I said yes I vaped now...she made this horrible face and said well that's not any better. So I asked her what was so bad about it and she said well there's all kinds of chemicals in it. So I asked her what chemicals, and she was like well I don't know I just heard they put all kinds of stuff in there and so I told her well I know what's in mine and it's PG, VG, flavoring and nic and all were products that were already approved and in use in many other applications, many of them health related and asked her what was in those things that were bad. She didn't have any answer for me. I told her I'd much rather take my chances with vaping than keep putting all those known carcinogens that are in cigs in my body! :glare:

Well time to go clean the house...or rather assign tasks to the kids and make them do it...after all they're the ones who spend time in that part of the house...I rarely leave the sanctuary of my room! :p

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/6 #4
That looks like an absolute blast Fuzzy, I need to go on more adventures. Life's just too short to be stationary
You got that right, my friend. Until we settled in South Dakota, I spent all my vacation time seeing as much as I could (driving, not flying, and old roads, not freeways, so I could always turn up a dirt road on a whim). Now we have cows and chickens and never get away from those "duties" (no, we cannot afford hired help - I'm retired, remember?). :( Sometimes I really long for yesteryear... not because of lost youth or having better income, but because I could just take a few days off and go somewhere besides "home." The best time to make the most of your life is today.
157 I got in one wacky picture too.jpg

With friends on Mt. St. Helens, the first winter after the big eruption... and yes, we were in beyond the "do not enter" boundary. But, hey, you only live this particular life once, so have as much fun as is possible (so long as you're not hurting anyone else by so doing). ;)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/6 - 2: Howdy all, Angel it is amazing how many times you have to even re-teach people about vaping. The PG is found in any type of liquid medicine, look it up, and given to infants with nebulizer machines when they have lung issues at months old of age. Asthma patients inhale it, it is used as the dilution as all medicine is like 2-10% tops and needs a filler. SMH, used in hospitals since the 60's and now it is "bad" to ingest or inhale. LOL
:tumble:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/6
Most extracts in your local grocery store's baking aisle are made with an alcohol an PG base. When you bake with them, is it giving off noxious PG gasses?

Sheesh!

Better yet, most of those extracts are in the 80 proof range and they don't ID for them. "The Children could be drinking vanilla extract and getting drunk!"

Must regulate and ban baking supplies!
9f52960910699d55f83b1462ff907f8c.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/6

8/6

Supper time drive by. Left over spaghetti today.

Left over spaghetti is the bee's knees, one of my favorite comfort foods. Pasta always tastes better to me after a day or two. I'm also guilty of liking cold leftover pepperoni pizza, please don't shame me. :oops:;)

20303_1.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/6 #5
Fuzzy, your pics are in serious contrast to mine
Tropical beaches and warm sunsets can be just as soothing as thinking about snow on a hot day. Well, works for me...
Pasta always tastes better to me after a day or two. I'm also guilty of liking cold leftover pepperoni pizza, please don't shame me.
Ditto, 100%!

Last snow pic for the day. In honor of the down south folks, I present the Snow Gator!
050 someone made a snow gator.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Angel, didn't you get your boss to start vaping? I would think she would have already educated her daughter... unless the daughter is a committed smoker?
8/6
3. You're right Count, I did with the help of a couple of friends here on ECF, but she went back to smoking and now I believe I know why...that was why it came up today because her mom went outside to smoke and she can't stand that. Funny thing is my boss told me yesterday before we left work that she wants to get back into vaping so I told her I'd bring her one of my setups I don't use much, but one that's better than the ego she has...I'm going to find some good information to print out for her daughter so hopefully she'll quit discouraging her.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/6
3. You're right Count, I did with the help of a couple of friends here on ECF, but she went back to smoking and now I believe I know why...that was why it came up today because her mom went outside to smoke and she can't stand that. Funny thing is my boss told me yesterday before we left work that she wants to get back into vaping so I told her I'd bring her one of my setups I don't use much, but one that's better than the ego she has...I'm going to find some good information to print out for her daughter so hopefully she'll quit discouraging her.

8/6 - 3: You go Lady, it is time for all vapors to teach others what is good for us, and bad against the news and reports. Who makes the negative news??? Big tobacco.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/6 - 4: Who cares about the paid off, and bought off politicians who will speak: and lie about what they will do for the people? The masses have not figured it out yet? Vote the seniors out, and get a common man/woman in office. So the common person has a record, who CARES??? All of our officials have committed crimes, and we let them pass to do more...... Except one thing the common man/woman knows how hard our lives really are.... SMH and the people will still vote for the puppet show, instead of the real person.

Reactions: Uncle

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/6 #5
Tropical beaches and warm sunsets can be just as soothing as thinking about snow on a hot day. Well, works for me...
Works for me, too. Everyone else can just deal with it! :)

You're right Count, I did with the help of a couple of friends here on ECF, but she went back to smoking and now I believe I know why...that was why it came up today because her mom went outside to smoke and she can't stand that. Funny thing is my boss told me yesterday before we left work that she wants to get back into vaping so I told her I'd bring her one of my setups I don't use much, but one that's better than the ego she has...I'm going to find some good information to print out for her daughter so hopefully she'll quit discouraging her.
Ack! Undermined by no-good daughter! Is there anything she won't whine about?

Well, I'm off to what could quite possibly be the last dinner with my friend and his family at his dad's house. Probably another late night... :facepalm:

Red_Sunset_Palm_Tree_Beach.JPG

Reactions: bellastarr

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/5 - 5: But tiggs they need an education to be a lawyer to understand the law and constitution. But wait, they trample on the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. Think about it... Gay rights are observed now in all 50, A satantic statue is being placed on OK cities Gov. What? Free speech, free rights.... Open to the people by the people...... BY THE PEOPLE. Not someone who wants to make a profit on your backs to make them rich: while dividing us, and making each peron/ethnicity/race/color/religion hate each other. It is not that way.... do not let a few dictate the masses. Ok a boy shot up some people with hate and flew my avatar, is it the masses no! Gay and Lesbian pride walks had some incidents, the majority? No! Why do we bow down to the lie? We live in harmony, for the most part, yet the "educated" politicians divide us.

:tumble: Spelling and grammar dictated by the computer programs, sorry.

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/6

8/6

I hope you can shed some light on vaping and hope you can get convert. That print out thing is a good idea, I should keep a couple little FAQ sheets with helpful links folded up in my wallet for when I run into people curious about vaping.

big_thumb_427052c033c6639ff29b71cc66aa2714.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ack! Undermined by no-good daughter! Is there anything she won't whine about?

Well, I'm off to what could quite possibly be the last dinner with my friend and his family at his dad's house. Probably another late night... :facepalm:
8/6
4. Well a lot of you already know I've complained about her daughter before...so this is not really surprising.:glare:

Enjoy your dinner with your friend Count...and as always eat something good for me! :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread