GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #103 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
PLEASE NOTE:

Unless "We" hear different from "The Man Himself" - "GMO" . . .

Just as a reminder this WEEK's CONTEST # 103 will end tomorrow at 12 NOON CST (1 PM EST - 9 AM PST) . . .

the_end.gif

At that time . . . "GMO" :thumb: - Or "Uncle" :facepalm: . . . will be using Random . org to select a Winner for WEEK # 103 from this week's entries . . .

Just before this Contest/Thread is Closed and a NEW Contest # 104 will be Started/Opened . . . :thumbs:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/7 #1
Good morning, everyone. Dragging this morning...

Enjoy your dinner with your friend Count...and as always eat something good for me! :p:D
Angel, did you want the ribs or the lamb? Both were excellent!
Count - Enjoy your last evening, for awhile, with your friend! :toast:
Thanks, Robin. Yep, on Monday I go back to the FRAD routine. My friend accomplished a lot while out here--but there is so much more to do. He'll be back in October for a week or two.

I have the answer..............jpf for President!
You've got my vote, too, jpf.

Palm-Tree-Sunset.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/7 #1
PIF @angelphyre
Wow..August is on a tear!
Looks like it wants to storm outside today...fine with me...good day to take care of inside chores.
8/7
Lots of snow pics - can stay there - I would rather never see the real stuff again.

..not the snow I mind so much...we get snow and sub zero temps here in the High Desert..it's the stinkin' humidity! and I know you get a boatload of that in Oki ...
...how about a nice cooling room,then?! (this just happens to be the Titanic's cooling room):D Love that Turkish motif
Titanic cooling room.jpg
:tumble:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
8/7
Another day, another credit card I had to closed. Made orders at 2 different places on the 5th and checked my credit card (I check all of them every couple of days now) today and noticed a strange credit to my acct. for .68 cents from a place out in CA. Um.. I've made no purchases from this place to have a "refund", and who refunds .68 cents anyway? So I called the credit card company to ask them about it and they said I should cancel that card. It's annoying that every single time I place an order online now I have to close the card I used! I'm running out of cards.. :lol: I only use my credit cards for vape shopping now, except for around Christmas time I never use them for anything else.

Anyway, off to check the rest of my accts now.

:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/7 #2
I just spent an hour and a half putting together my new office chair (okay, so it was a little less than an hour... plus about half an hour cleaning up the mess of papers I knocked over from my wife's desk. :ohmy:). My son "helped" and thought it was great fun. I'm tired and sweaty now (does not bode well for today's weather). I must say, however, that it's great sitting at the desk like a grown up again.

images

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/7 #3
Glad to hear Count....
I think it's heating up here again also....so this might be the last comfortable day I have for another week....I have some stuff to get done while it's still nice.....but after this weekend....who knows how hot it's going to get....You should keep the heat in CA Count...
vil-automn.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
8/7
1. Good afternoon Treefam...got the house cleaned and now just waiting on my dad and stepmom...I'm worn out already having spent the morning babysitting, mopping and dusting...this is no way for a slug to spend her weekend! :p

Count I prefer the ribs...glad to hear they were good! :D...we keep doing it like this and I'll never have to worry about gaining weight again! :laugh:

Bella, sorry to hear your cards have been compromised again.:glare: I'm like you and check my cards every other day...you have to be vigilant these days because these thieves are just getting worse every day...makes me so mad! :-x

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/7 #4
Fuzzy......I have had too much dry.......I live in the "wettest" part of the US and it's not supposed to go for 3 months without rain....I don't care if I ever see another dry tree ever again....they are falling over because it's so dry....
(but it's a nice photo anyway...LOL)
Good afternoon Angel.....
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread