GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #125 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
1/8 #6
To those of you playing the jackpot: good luck! And to everyone: good night, Treefam!

12477_572941l.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
1/8 #3

I won't start the actual weather lessons until tomorrow so that we can try to squeeze all the segments into one week and nothing will be stuck in last week's contest thread. Those who don't care, just skip my posts. The reason why I am putting them here instead of in a blog is that it will allow you to ask questions or make comments section-by-section and other readers can benefit from both the question and the answer. I have it broken down by subjects like air masses, fronts, cloud types, thunderstorms (in 3 bites), hurricanes, etc. Hopefully, everyone can absorb them and question them a piece at a time. Also, hopefully, everyone will learn what they wanted to learn.

3 walk through petrified forest.jpg

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
1/8 #1 (PIF to next poster if won)

Just checking in it's been a little while. How is everyone doing? Been sick for the last few days. Getting a ipv3 li something or another. Mom wanted an upgrade so sending her my evic when I get the ipv. Does anyone know anything about it?

:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/8 - 5: Hard to believe you can actually post a song of his. The visual is not for the prude for sure.

Sorry you have been sick Anthony, and most are doing okay. A tornado scare, some illness, and a broke down car; some have been sleeping better, and there has been moisture around for other who needed it.

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
1/8 - 5: Hard to believe you can actually post a song of his. The visual is not for the prude for sure.

Sorry you have been sick Anthony, and most are doing okay. A tornado scare, some illness, and a broke down car; some have been sleeping better, and there has been moisture around for other who needed it.

Thanks for the update! It had been cold and rainy for a while and the back yard flooded. I guess digging a ditch in the rain isn't the best idea. But needed to be done. There is a little building that has our off seasonal things inside and it was close to being flooded.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
1/9 #2
hello tree fam....
aye aye aye ...what a day ....
Glad the weekend is here ....
Well.... fank u mephrye ...merrkre ...mmmmmhhhhhhhhyyrkkkkkkkreeeee.... ...*cough* *cough* ....
.... my router crapped out .....
I sure didn't see THAT coming.
..even with all the wild crazy gyrations my internet connection or lack there of ...haz been doin lately.
Got to the internet store at 10 till closing .... and the folks there were kind enuf to test my router, set me up with a new one (not free) ...and take my payment for this month's service....Now I am turning my pockets inside out ... but at least I am back on the air.
@FuzzyThunderbear YES please! And do we get a shiney star or a Junior Cloud Reader badge when we finish :w00t:
1/8 #2
Kinda scary to think how its gonna be with 2 little ones up and down all night....
...don't be scared ..it's an adventure :rolleyes: My best friend growin up had 2 kids...first was an absolute angel..slept thru the night ...nooooo problems...just a sweetie ...#2...well...was everything her brother was NOT...slept in the day, up all night...lil hell raiser ... kinda reminds me of her mother actually :p
So hoping you luck out this time with a lil sweetie who'll let ma and pa sleep thru the night :nun:

1/8 - 6: For you @KatzWh1skers under your blankets

............:lol: ..........................
Iceland?..Did someone say Iceland???! HOT Diggidy Hot Tub!! :banana: I will watch the apocalyptic lava flow from there :D
G'night y'all...I am beat too.
gotobed.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Fuzzy Thunderbear . . . Really nice piece of writing there and very easy to understand too - especially given how complicated the subject actually is . . . However, given the sample, sorry to say it really wouldn't work as a post/multiple post in the Contest thread, since it would - without a doubt - just take over everything else and everyone else's post . . . Also, it might just scare away any possible New contestants and some others from posting too which wouldn't be good for "GMO" and promoting The Vape Tree (which is the main reason for the thread) . . . So once again, I'm going to suggest posting this in a "Blog" here on ECF (Blogs | E-Cigarette Forum), where "You" can still have people join the discussion and ask any questions they may have there in the comment section just below the "Blog" post . . . AND - There is also @Shawn Hoefer offer to post this on his Website at www.laffing-horse.com too . . . SO - I hope "You" & Everyone else will understand and Ya' will still post this Educational & Informative document for everyone to enjoy . . . THANKS ! ! ! :D

@jpf880 . . .

For both "Wifey" & "You" still sending Extra Special . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

udIptBi.gif

JYR7rcT.png

Okay - It's that time again - Lights Out . . .

Nty6aGB.gif

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . are being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

proxy.php

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
proxy.php

It's . . .
proxy.php

AND - I'm off . . .
proxy.php

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread